Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have a feeling that no matter how hard we try and disiplined we are they are going to gift the win to souths because the NRL won't let souths be in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, first it was latrell and now people are questioning JD ability.

What better way then winning in a spectacular fashion to get out of the negative spotlight.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling that no matter how hard we try and disiplined we are they are going to gift the win to souths because the NRL won't let souths be in the spotlight for the wrong reasons, first it was latrell and now people are questioning JD ability.

What better way then winning in a spectacular fashion to get out of the negative spotlight.
I can definitely see it going this way! No way will they go 0/4!

I do hope we play like these games

And keep the momentum going! We shouldn’t switch off after bad calls. Regroup and focus on the win

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Playing Bunnies on Easter weekend sets them up as sentimental favorites regardless of form or function.
Perhaps we could also organise an annual game against Melbourne in Darwin at the beginning of the wet season, and a fixture against the Broncos during the Brumby cull

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm trying not to get excited / carried away.
1. Dragons smashed Titans and then lost 38-0 to the Dolphins.
2. Roosters are elite and well above us ATM, can't see us getting anywhere close to dismantling Souffs like they did.

If we can manage a win I think it'll be 1-10 points

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I very much doubt it but would be a lovely surprise.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not knocking the guy but why do we persist with Max King as a prop?

Love his workload and effort. He's re-signed to the end of 2027 which is great but compared to other teams he just doesn't have the size of other props. He's more a lock, which he has played previously, or a 2nd rower.

We need more size in our front row to combat other teams in attack and aren't penetrating like other teams through the middle. Whenever we've been successful, we've had big forward packs like Tunks/Kelly and O'Meley/Mason.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm trying not to get excited / carried away.
1. Dragons smashed Titans and then lost 38-0 to the Dolphins.
2. Roosters are elite and well above us ATM, can't see us getting anywhere close to dismantling Souffs like they did.

If we can manage a win I think it'll be 1-10 points
I think the opposite if we can get some early points south’s will fold like a deck chair, they are easily the least resilient side in the comp if we are leading at HT we will put a number on them

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the opposite if we can get some early points south’s will fold like a deck chair, they are easily the least resilient side in the comp if we are leading at HT we will put a number on them
If that happens, watch out for them to put on a couple of dog shots & play dirty trying to take someone out, generally a smaller bloke .. someone like Mahoney .. CC needs to make them aware of their dirty tactics ..