OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When FOX returns from injury he must walk into the team.

That leaves CONNOR TRACEY out?
I say NO.

Tracey goes to full back! Makes our back line faster and safer.

Today you can see Tracey played very well.
All his returns are straight and aggressive. No side ways dancing like Taffe.

Also much safer under the high ball.

Tracey can't be left out!

CC has a big decision to make!

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk
As far as I’m concerned you play your best 17 and he’s definitely in that, so we find a place for him. I would still be happy to play him at the back. Taffy had a very good game today but his weaknesses were still evident. Has Tracey made a single error in 2 games?!

I’m also not sold on Wilson. He has some great moments but also some that I just wish he could nail and he doesn’t. Tracey could play on that wing too.

Whatever happens it’s good to have a few options.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poor old Desmond, long trip back to QLD
He was at a loss in the box after the game wasn't he... I almost felt sorry for him considering he was our Des for abit.

Im happy Foran had a bad though!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me the "corrupted" charge is tongue in cheek. I thought it was poor officiating again, and today there could be no excuse of the broader bias the refs often have for the team that is dominant. We were clearly dominant, and lost the penalty count 9-3, including two high tackle penalties when they basically headbutted our defenders in the shoulder.
God I hate how you can make a regulation tackle, but because the man in possession is at the right height, you have to actively avoid hitting them standing upright. That’s what happened with Presto and Burto today. Very hard to avoid it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Never thought of taaffe as a 7. I know he’s played half. But surly sexton has more to offer than taaffe?
Him and Burto jnr reps together so who knows :grinning:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see who makes way for Addo-Carr.

Tracey and Wilson did nothing to deserve getting dropped…220m by Tracey. I felt we needed Skelton for metres but Tracey showed he’s more than capable at that.
Tracey is like a pin ball in contact, deceptively strong, good wheels and bit of a footy iq, few times bringing the ball back he got a sneaky pass away to Taffe

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is so dumb. I have been very critical of him but he was really good today.
He tries his hardest, but he's really just there. He doesn't offer much to the team. If we want to go to another level someone else has to be fullback. Today was a very good win tho, a very professional performance.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He played well. ran with intent and never got dominated.... Prefer Famer and Knight both play but you'll lose Morrin and you just cant drop that kid.
Morrin was Cotterlike tonight :grinning:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idk why ppl gaf about Des..the ***** loaded and still on fat coin and again coaching a team he has no roots with other than Foran.

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Keeping them to nil the highlight

I suspect for the first time we played how we train. Really glad CC held his nerve. Still prefer the look of Tracey, but Taffe much better today, esp. backing up

Kiks massive and Critta looking for work

Really happy for the boys and I hope they now fancy themselves for a win next week!

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still funny to me that less than 2 weeks ago some supporters were calling for Kiraz to be dropped from centre for Xerri. Kiraz is elite but so many still underestimate the kid.

Anyway, great win. Souths are terrible so we should feel confident next week although the officials will be on a mission to make sure they don’t go 0-4.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He ruined the club with the back loading contracts, never forget that.
I still reckon thats an Admin thing... Dib and Castle singed them off.

If I hate him for anything its selling our juniors off like Cook, Finucane, Lane and Taupau when they should have transitioned for Ennis, Jammer and co when their time was up.

At the end of the day we were a very good team under Des and unlucky not to win a comp..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How about our captains challenge??

An obvious rake at the ball but called a loose carry by the video ref

Yeh we get BS calls against us, it's a mixture of on purpose and a subconscious dislike of our club by the refs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still funny to me that less than 2 weeks ago some supporters were calling for Kiraz to be dropped from centre for Xerri. Kiraz is elite but so many still underestimate the kid.

Anyway, great win. Souths are terrible so we should feel confident next week although the officials will be on a mission to make sure they don’t go 0-4.
People forget he is ONLY 22 and as genuine Blue and white blooded as they come... He just gets it and will be here for a long time.