Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confident with our defense. I don't see the Souths attack troubling us, especially with Mitchell playing crap. Their outside back are terrible as well. We just need to show up with the same intensity and we'll win on the back of our Defense.
This won’t be the first Food Friday game that Mitchell comes into not playing well. He seems to find form in this game.

i really hope the club have put in an official request to make this game a Sutton free game. It’s an absolute rort how the Suttons are in control of this game every year.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have but this is different... Be it not the best roster, We have a professional outfit now.

The boys just need to settle into the systems and build cohesion. Hopefully this was the confidence booster..

Also the coaches seem to have sorted out their rotations... They were on point today. I think thats what won us the game.
Yup, let's toast the rabbits!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This won’t be the first Food Friday game that Mitchell comes into not playing well. He seems to find form in this game.

i really hope the club have put in an official request to make this game a Sutton free game. It’s an absolute rort how the Suttons are in control of this game every year.
LOL

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will be under a lot of pressure they could buckle.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will be a lot harder since they got smashed and are copping in the media, will come back hard i reckon.
They were supposed to come back hard against the Roosters where they dropped players.

They are low on confidence and they are making a lot of errors.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All the pressure will be on Rabbit.

No one expects us to win and the refs will give them a leg up.

If they some how manage to lose with all the ref assistance they will completely implode like the Ocean gate explorer.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dare to dream? We got a real chance against the rabbit next week. Would love nothing more than to see him beaten into the ground

Lettzzzz go
You mean Farrell or walker both need a belting

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It'd probably get their coach close to the sack