Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dragons now in the mix to sign both May brothers
Im getting vibes we are going to see a bit of merry go round with a few players.

I can see Lomax and JAC moving. Maybe even Cotric...

The May's locked in to a club, good bet Roosters.

I also see Braily, Sullivan, Ilias, Sexton and Hastings finding new clubs.

Just vibes, we shall see.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree Wendy on Gus and our reliance on him having an ace up his sleeve recruitment wise focusing firmly on middles. Ultimately, we have better juniors coming through than most clubs so that’s the positive, the difference however is (and it’s a significant difference) our young guys coming through have no real support from quality seniors… so it’s a bit of an issue unless our young blokes are that good they don’t need that level of support.
Hopefully some leaders emerge among the 17 over the course of this year. Id say it'll be towards the end of the year before any of our youngsters step up. Even Xerri is being nursed back into the NRL slowly. Given Mann's input so far he's taking every opportunity. Salmon and Curren have both received some praise. I think we're far from the finished product at this stage. We haven't shown dividends on our recruitment drive yet, but I think it'll happen soon and hopefully leave us with a sniff of the 8 in the run to the end of the season.

I'll worry about the roster at our disposal when the talented youngsters debut.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree Wendy on Gus and our reliance on him having an ace up his sleeve recruitment wise focusing firmly on middles. Ultimately, we have better juniors coming through than most clubs so that’s the positive, the difference however is (and it’s a significant difference) our young guys coming through have no real support from quality seniors… so it’s a bit of an issue unless our young blokes are that good they don’t need that level of support.
Lots of responsibility on the youngsters..... a lot of expectations from fans too...if there's very little quality to help them out as they come through.

We haven't signed anyone for next year either (as yet that we know of)?....there isn't much available who could make a difference other than the May bros anyway?

Next year looks pretty lean as well at this stage.

See what happens. Hope for the best \_(ツ)_/¯

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im getting vibes we are going to see a bit of merry go round with a few players.

Yep we have too many good wingers wilson/kiraz/jac plus some good in reggies someone has to go

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

I agree…. Especially with Parramatta so short on backline stock!

And like the Raiders, Parramatta I believe are overstocked with forwards hence why they cut a couple the past week to free up some spots.

We are overstocked with backline players & I feel, someone will come in for Skelton with either the Eels or Knights in need.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

And like the Raiders, Parramatta I believe are overstocked with forwards hence why they cut a couple the past week to free up some spots.

We are overstocked with backline players & I feel, someone will come in for Skelton with either the Eels or Knights in need.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Someone said Skelton wasn't listed this week? Maybe that's why?
Sincerely hope not. The guy deserves a chance with us before anyone else!

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well taylan may is heading to bondi with his brother if i was bulldogs i will be going after xavier willison from broncos
Thats too obvious and smart for our Recruiting team to do that.. they arent that bright... offer both Willison and Te Pura and see which one signs.. also again... TREY MOONEY!!!

Dogs4EVA-1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've kept being hopeful Gus will pull a rabbit but we've been let down so many times now with so many players I can't see it happening now with any decent player
there are no rabbits.. hes getting brushed by every quality middle in the game... he can only get marginal players..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
is tupou confirmed leaving?

think they'll stick with pauga on the wing if tupou leaves
I was under the impression he was leaving, he could probably go around again though

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Thats too obvious and smart for our Recruiting team to do that.. they arent that bright... offer both Willison and Te Pura and see which one signs.. also again... TREY MOONEY!!!
Hunt, Mooney, Egan Butcher and Willison all outside their teams top 17 and off contract for 2025 or 2026. These should be the worst case scenario signings and they'd all add a lot to our team.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good on him. Right move for his career, and if he is injury free his payday will come eventually. Crazy the Panthers production line. Seems anyone they lose the next cab off the rank is as good or better. They lose Stephen Critchon, Mansour, Staine, Laurie and they uncover To'o, Critta (now with us), May, Edwards, Turuva, Tago. Talk about a production line...... Alamoti will be lucky to make the 22 man squad :p lol