Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Only ourselves to play.

Extremely immature performance from us.

Fair play to United tho. They stuck in there and kept going.

We were shit tho

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lots of people criticising Gakpo ... rightly so.

But Nunez was dreadful the second half of extra time. Gave them the 3rd goal.

We go on but ...

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyway losing to a weak opponent like Man Utd in extra time isn’t the best thing . As long as we don’t drop points there when we go visit for the PL I don’t mind that we won’t continue in the FA cup.
Its the premier league I want.
On a side tire, yet another game at Old Trafford where we scored plenty of goals

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyway losing to a weak opponent like Man Utd in extra time isn’t the best thing . As long as we don’t drop points there when we go visit for the PL I don’t mind that we won’t continue in the FA cup.
Its the premier league I want.
On a side tire, yet another game at Old Trafford where we scored plenty of goals
Disappointing as United weren't great, we were quite bad tho.

It happens. Life goes on

Reaction score
Were going under for sureWe have one daddy get kidnapped, one dying. Next we probably find out Nunez daddy is running illegal gay sex shows with nunez probably attending where's the control you watch us sink away soon to 14th like Chelsea

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Were going under for sureWe have one daddy get kidnapped, one dying. Next we probably find out Nunez daddy is running illegal gay sex shows with nunez probably attending where's the control you watch us sink away soon to 14th like Chelsea
And if only your daddy wore a rubber at the brothel the kennel would have 10 less registered usernames.

Reaction score
Nah I'm down as hell sure we have a daddy issue. You got big daddy tired klopp, little daddy salah and the dyk daddy all going to leave soon.
Then now Arny will definitely find a new daddy so we all need to watch out for the daddy effect.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Torres scores!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn't anyone else watch the legends game? It was pretty cool by our club to let SGE fulfill his lifetime dream of managing Liverpool.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't anyone else watch the legends game? It was pretty cool by our club to let SGE fulfill his lifetime dream of managing Liverpool.
Great move by the club. Apparently he has been diagnosed with cancer and has been given 12 months .