Bulldogs line up round 3

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where Chris patolo is

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Compared to Tbaz & Pay.... Ciraldo already has better signs in both playing style and recruitment/retention. That is why I trust him, I know it is not a high bar but all I can ask for is gradual improvement considering where we have been in the cellar of the competition.
Yep and Ciraldo is happy with the side. He's going to give it AT LEAST 12 rounds to bed the current side down. No unforced changes until at least June/July I'd say. Results not important.

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. New Face
2. Addo Carr
3. Crighton
4. ?
5. ?
6. Burton
7. New Face
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. New Face
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?
At the very least 2 new forwards, probably Knight and Patolo (Faamasuali out) Sort out who the first choice centres and wingers are. As for fullback and 7 its time for change, but who? One of Salmon or Morrin have to go.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox returns someone drops out either Tracey or Taafe I reckon they won't make a call on that until Friday
Poasa out due to HIA probably Knight comes in
Rest of the team won't be changed saying otherwise is wishful thinking
Wilson and Kiraz have to be first two picked they make all our metres

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got this hutch to lead us to victory
Ado car a hat trick

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton tends to have lackadaisical moments in a game and is known to arm grab. Do you really want that from your fullback?
Look at the way last night Gutherson puts his body on the line for everything.

Putting Burton at fullback will be disaster in defence and positional play. He will over ride the halves with look at me bombs. It will create more confusion. He's best being at 5/8.

There's a risk for Ciraldo to keep him at 5/8 as many will say it's not his best position. Ciraldo and Gould can always hide under the long-term rebuild line. Moving him to centre will mean results have to be instant. If he fails to regain his Magic at centre it's all over for Ciraldo. The risk is even greater. And Gould starts the shopping around of Burton with a beverage of centres at the club and makes no sense with the two highest paid players both being centres when there's other options.

Kiraz and Wilson are absolute keepers. Both are our metre eaters. Without just one in the top 13 we are even more screwed.

Qdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tell me all you Cockroachs how's Bailey Biondi-Odo going in Reggies? Is he putting any pressure on or not in the picture at all? Thoughts?

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me all you Cockroachs how's Bailey Biondi-Odo going in Reggies? Is he putting any pressure on or not in the picture at all? Thoughts?
Can’t play NRL until round 11 as he been demoted from top 30 & development lists

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Stephen Crighton 2. Blake Wilson 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Matt Burton 5. Josh Addo Carr 6. Drew Hutchison 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran

14. Blake Taffe 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Jaeman Salmon 17. Kurtis morrin

My pick for next week
Mann needs to be at 6 instead of Hutch
I would have Tracey at 14 over Taafe..
The rest I could live with

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo will pick the same team but Knight will come in for Faamausili and JAC will take his wing spot back from Tracey is my prediction.
This is 100% what will happen.

I think Paul Kent is right, as long as there’s improvement week by week that’s all we can ask for as fans.

Unlike the Sharks, our team haven’t played for years with the same core players. We’re literally running on the fly.

Belmore vs Titans is a must win and then we could upset the Rabbitohs the following week on Good Friday.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Stephen Crighton 2. Blake Wilson 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Matt Burton 5. Josh Addo Carr 6. Drew Hutchison 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran

14. Blake Taffe 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Jaeman Salmon 17. Kurtis morrin

My pick for next week
I don't mind that, I'd have another forward on the bench instead of Taffe though.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably Knight for Farmer but CC talked up Tracey. Said he was outstanding. He wants to find a spot for him for sure.
Poasa was cat1 so he misses next week ? Patolo might come on to the bench and Hughes starts.Tracey must be a chance for fb.Taffe hasn't been terrible,but fb is such an important position,he'd have to be under pressure

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only suggest a couple of changes
Sefton for Hutchinson
Can’t carry Mann and Morrin on the bench. We need a bit more size

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion