Critta to FB

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It could be a good move so Critta gets his hands on the ball more. Critta to fullback drop taffe Xerri to center. And Toby sexton needs to be in for hutcherson
The reason why Critta isn't getting ball is because Kikau is inside him and stifling our attack. Critta should be receiving the ball from Burton or Hitchinson, not Kikau, because the play slows down by the time Critta gets the ball. If CC or Taylor can't see this then they are the problem.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Leave him where he is. Bring in Tracey. Taaffe is already giving me the shits with his sideways running, looking for holes in an already set defence ala Perham. Just run straight and hard son.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The reason why Critta isn't getting ball is because Kikau is inside him and stifling our attack. Critta should be receiving the ball from Burton or Hitchinson, not Kikau, because the play slows down by the time Critta gets the ball. If CC or Taylor can't see this then they are the problem.
Lol don't blame Kikau, Burton is obviously the issue on that edge.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need a Gutherson like fullback. NO IFS NO BUTS!

We need a general at the back, a leader, who is reliable under the highball.

I am sick of seeing Parra with their rockstar fullback year after year while we've had duds.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tracey fullback gets our sets of with some momentum and Sexton 7 genuine half…
I agree but can Sex defend like Hutch does? No doubt we lacked that killer instinct when it mattered and Sex probably tuns Hutch's half chances into points but u reckon Sex could pull off some of the tackles he makes?

Its a fukn double edge sword tbh...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Much safer option and will get our sets off to a good start with his kick returns. He's a smart player and we need him to get his hands onto the ball more often.

Taffe is shaky at Fullback, I see no plus in having him play fb, he doesn't offer support play, he gets driven back on returns and just doesn't look comfortable under the high ball.

Id like to see Burton shifted to center but that's obviously not gonna happen but I wonder how long it will take for CC to make changes. Does he wait till the season is lost?
Dont think Critta has the legs for it sadly... Taafe gets through ALOT of work.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree but can Sex defend like Hutch does? No doubt we lacked that killer instinct when it mattered and Sex probably tuns Hutch's half chances into points but u reckon Sex could pull off some of the tackles he makes?

Its a fukn double edge sword tbh...
…that’s true he can’t defend like Hutch no doubt but let’s face it he’s a 7 and 7s aren’t really there for D

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
…that’s true he can’t defend like Hutch no doubt but let’s face it he’s a 7 and 7s aren’t really there for D
It helps when they can though... Just the thought of Kiraz defending next to Sex is asking for leakage.

I dont know im out of ideas and drained as fcuk.

Fukn crazy we dont have a decent HB.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn’t move critta, till Tracey has had a run.
Huchison needs to make way for Sexton. Burton was fine last night and did more than enough for a 5/8th.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won’t make changes till the season is lost. And he’ll get fired in rd 5