How many wins will we have by round 10?

BULLDOGGSFAN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we are as you say we are with 1 win. Then scratch off this year and get ready for sackings. The only person atm who is safe is Gus.
Yeah people say CC is safe but let’s see how safe he is if we’re sitting in last after 10 rounds. There will be a lot of media pressure and it’s a results based business after all

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll say none, I reckon we’ll be at the bottom of the ladder with no wins.
I think Ciraldo is too stubborn to replace Hutchinson and I don’t think we can win a game with him in the number 7

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll let you know after R10!

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How many wins will we have by round 10?

Over the next 9 rounds we have the:

Sharks, Roosters, Panthers, Storm, Knights, Titans, Tigers and a bye

I reckon Ciraldo won’t make any changes regardless of how poorly we’re going until round 8 when we have the bye (unless of course there’s injuries).

Opposition teams must be super confident knowing we have a small, NSW cup standard fullback that’s unsafe under the high ball.

Matt Burton is one of the best ball runners/centres in the comp with a scary left foot step but all he does is sit on the left edge and puts up a bomb at the end of each set.

We’ve got a wrecking ball/metre eater winger in Skelton but refuse to play him ect etc

Anyway I think by round 10 we will be on 1 win, 8 losses and by then our season will be gone and Ciraldo might be gone with it…

I'd be very happy to be proven wrong but let's be real here.

What do you think Bulldogs fans?
9:grinning:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will win a game against under 5 st Christopher’s team,but just

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's wait till after 10pm Friday night and revisit these predictions.

Everyone will be finished by then of either drowning their sorrows or coming down from the high of a win.