Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kudos for showing grit and pride in the jersey... however... you can't be out on the field playing 1st grade with one arm. I thought it was disgracefull when he waved his hand in the air indicating to the sideline that he was in trouble that it took another hitup leading with his good shoulder and then getting gang tackled over the side line for the trainer to come out and check on him. Could have possibly made the initial injury worse and longer rehab time off the field.. Very ordinary however an opportunity for someone else to fill his spot...

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He kept playing to show grit and determination in a bulldogs jersey. To show what it takes to win football games. To show what it means to represent our jersey. He didn't play on because the coach forced him to, or any other reason.
South forum,Burgess plays with broken eye socket friggin hero the kennel why didn’t they take him off what a stupid club.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cartwright dusted him up. If you watch the replay you might facepalm like I did.

Addo-Cacabum could have run at Lussick, instead he sprints directly into a big body like Cartwright. Not smart.

Guarantee if it was a Parra back and they saw Mahoney in the line they'd look to make first contact on him not on Preston or Kikau.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol people crucifying Ciraldo for leaving him on yet fuck all being said about the cahunt that did the actual damage. If Jac is telling the trainer he’s good to go WTF else is he supposed to do?? Every fucking weekend players go down with arm and shoulder injuries and play on, FMD Cronk ran on to a GF with a busted shoulder and played the entire game. The real fucking idiot in all this is Blake Taffe for throwing a hospital pass to a bloke that was clearly struggling

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Cartwright dusted him up. If you watch the replay you might facepalm like I did.

Addo-Cacabum could have run at Lussick, instead he sprints directly into a big body like Cartwright. Not smart.

Guarantee if it was a Parra back and they saw Mahoney in the line they'd look to make first contact on him not on Preston or Kikau.
Some of our guys going after injured Moses would have been a possible tactic used by another coach?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No idea why Ciraldo let him stay out there when he was really obviously a liability, couldnt run, couldnt tackle, carrying an arm and obviously in pain, i was like why the fk is he still out there?

Not impressed at all with Ciraldos performance, the team had no attack at all and some weird decisions like the above. We looked like it was a trial. No offloads, no passing, just 80 minutes of hitups. Sick of ex Penrith assistant coaches myself.