11. Luke Smith
12. Lachlan Vale
13. Damon Marshall

14. ????
15. Isaac Matalavea-Booth
16. Lajuan Vito
17. AJ Jones
Two very good teams!
It will be interesting when sg ball finishes what the Flegg team will look like.

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NSW CUP
1. Joash Papalii
2. Blake Wilson
3. Bronson Xerri
4. Jordan Samrani
5. Hayze Perham
6. Joseph O'Neill
7. Drew Hutchison
8. Chris Patolo
9. Jake Turpin
10. Samuel Hughes
11. Kitione Kautoga
12. Jamon Salmon
13. Harrison Edwards

14. Bailey Biondi-Odo
15. Harry Hayes
16. Poasa Faamausili
17. Lipoi Hopoi

FLEGG
1. Ragarive Wavik
2. Jonathan Sua
3. Danny Gabrael
4. William Afualo
5. Jordie Mazzone
6. Kaleb Eaton
7. Cody Fuz
8. Jack Todd
9. Reuben Moyle
10. Zac Montgomery
11. Luke Smith
12. Lachlan Vale
13. Damon Marshall

14. ????
15. Isaac Matalavea-Booth
16. Lajuan Vito
17. AJ Jones
A few of the flegg boys you named are too old. Montgomery, Fuz and im sure Todd aswell. Cup will have a stacked side like SG Ball imo. Flegg is in a little transition period.. i think Ron Massey will have a decent side aswell for coach Simon Greaves.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Two very good teams!
It will be interesting when sg ball finishes what the Flegg team will look like.
You can add Spinks and Wood to those lists. We are stockpiling a lot of young talent. We also have contracted players playing for the Clydesdales,waiting to be integrated into Bulldogs system. In Gus we trust ! . . . It's been a long road to get to this point . . . But we are on the precipice of future success . . . And the foundations will be solid again

Last edited:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Parramatta have raided our Junior squads and named Tamarere Simons, Charlie Sorovi, Eric Vaafusuaga and Damascus Neemia in their Flegg side for this weekend.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Only 7 out of 17 players from Dogs winning JF 2023 grand final team are in the team to play the Eels, a couple injured, some left & others elevated to NSWCup.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far out O’Neil should be in the halves in the nsw cup team instead of Bbo but there wouldn’t be any other place to play bbo so he has to be there instead. I’m a firm believer that In the next few years that Joash and O’Neil should make 2 of our spine positions, so they need to play with each other as much as they can.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Far out O’Neil should be in the halves in the nsw cup team instead of Bbo but there wouldn’t be any other place to play bbo so he has to be there instead. I’m a firm believer that In the next few years that Joash and O’Neil should make 2 of our spine positions, so they need to play with each other as much as they can.
I agree but Gus is notorious for taking his time with playmakers
Also interesting to see Damon playing front row I knew he would be a future first grade prop hope he kills it

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree but Gus is notorious for taking his time with playmakers
Also interesting to see Damon playing front row I knew he would be a future first grade prop hope he kills it
Me too I’m just a little concerned about his height but I guess he has age on his side so might grow a good one or two inches taller.

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As yet O'Neill does not have a contract for next year whereas 4 halfbacks in Hutchison, Sexton, Hayward & Woods all have top30 deals for 2025.