News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So if the talk is true that Gus has been talking to Fifita and he has just been released to take up another opportunity with a club that would point to the Dogs signing Fafita. If its another club then that would be a complete surprise to everyone. But I reckon its the Dogs.

Thats good news as he is big and agressive and will be a perfect aquistion for later this season and to develop for the future. I can imagine having Hughes and Fafita in the forward rotation will make a big difference. Along with King and Tetevano we may have a chance to make the 8. Hurry up and get him match ready.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So if the talk is true that Gus has been talking to Fifita and he has just been released to take up another opportunity with a club that would point to the Dogs signing Fafita. If its another club then that would be a complete surprise to everyone. But I reckon its the Dogs.

Thats good news as he is big and agressive and will be a perfect aquistion for later this season and to develop for the future. I can imagine having Hughes and Fafita in the forward rotation will make a big difference. Along with King and Tetevano we may have a chance to make the 8. Hurry up and get him match ready.
This is fanciful. Signing an injured, unproven front rower with a handful of first grade games on his resume does absolutely nothing to help our already slim chances of making the 8

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If someone could make a thread of our top 30(thinking Djdeep to keep the quota up :grinning: )and the supplementary contracted blokes(of which there are maybe 8 or so but not sure), this would be of great use.
Maybe one of the mods or T.T or @Freakzilla? Please.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is fanciful. Signing an injured, unproven front rower with a handful of first grade games on his resume does absolutely nothing to help our already slim chances of making the 8
It’s a gamble Gus is willing to take… low cost, big body, just needs some rehab and motivation. A lot on here slammed Poasa before touching a ball, but he’s been better than most people thought. He and Hughes are key to holding the middle, King is our only proven consistent option.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Terrible signing - I know we are desperate for middles, but, we shouldn't be this desperate.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suluka-Fifita Signs for Two Years

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the signing of 24-year-old prop Daniel Suluka-Fifita.
Suluka-Fifita will join the Bulldogs squad effective immediately, signing on to a two-year term for the 2024 and 2025 seasons.

General Manager of Football Phil Gould confirmed the signing today stating that the 112kg prop would add great depth to the Bulldogs forward pack:

"Daniel is a tremendous young talent who has shown great potential coming through the pathways at Roosters and playing NRL at Souths.

"We are excited to have him at the Club and he will add great depth to our forwards."
The front-rower will join the squad at Belmore from tomorrow. He is currently recovering from an ACL injury and is due to return to playing in May.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just got granted a release by rabbits to take up an opportunity at another club, Belmore bound? Thought our top 30 was full after Tetevano?
Yep just heard on Sen released to the Bulldogs immediately!