Official Gus on Twitter

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This thread is very quickly tracking towards being Gus' twitter posts only and locked for any other discussion

Whether you hate gus or love him just keep it on topic without getting personal.
Do it. FFS. Please.
start a “fuck Gus” thread and delete everything on here that’s not a post from Gus or a direct comment on a post from Gus.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do it. FFS. Please.
start a “fuck Gus” thread and delete everything on here that’s not a post from Gus or a direct comment on a post from Gus.
Agree.

Didn’t some already start one of those threads before?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus said his whole family had it. Fox probably just looking after them. Family over everything imo
If it's in his family right now he can stay the fuck away from training until he's definitely clear. Last thing we need is a covid outbreak sweeping through the roster a week away from the season opener. Club probably just being diligent.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good luck with your battle Turvey[emoji1317]View attachment 103423
I don't know what stage he's at. But it's nice that his family have helped keep some of the football community around him. I work in a nursing home kitchen and as much as I try to spend a bit of time speaking with the residents. It's hard to dedicate a lot of time to anyone when you're working. So they do get a boost from getting visitors and if they're able to go on outings, even a restaurant lunch is a touch of freedom in an often regimented day.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always loved Turvey but my love went even higher when he and Dr George would watch games with us in the original Bulldogs Army.
Round 24, 2002. Southern end of Canberra Stadium. The Bulldogs faithful showed up, defiantly, and there was Steve, right amongst it to share the grief (and it was) with the fans...Legend.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Round 24, 2002. Southern end of Canberra Stadium. The Bulldogs faithful showed up, defiantly, and there was Steve, right amongst it to share the grief (and it was) with the fans...Legend.
That's our legend!

Also hung out with us at Campbelltown vs Tigers and up in Newcastle too.

On top of nearly every game at the showgrounds when we were there.