2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, pretty rubbish for anyone who takes the sport seriously
After to’o did the blades of glory try celebration against us I was a little butt hurt so happy for them to lose. Heck I was going for broncos in the Gf :screamcat:

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Ball most likely got down, but couldn’t see on any angle

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mind boggling one sided refereeing, video ref too chicken to overrule, blatant double movement not overruled, fair steal called back and then on the bell the balls plainly on the ground, still won’t overrule.

Time for a neutral referee and a video ref with balls.

Wigan played well, no doubt about that.

Always a Bulldog

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bias on the poms is amazing. When the comms said "the try that was short was probably a bit doubtful, but now the Bevan no try has made up for it", it just showed it really clear. Neither of them were tries, end of story. It wasn't an amazing win by Wigan, they had 14 players on the field.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Despite all the BS, Penriths attack was absolute dog shit.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After to’o did the blades of glory try celebration against us I was a little butt hurt so happy for them to lose. Heck I was going for broncos in the Gf :screamcat:
So, the sport being made a mockery of by the officiating is ok because one player does an obscure try celebration and you are butt hurt? Rightio...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jammer trying to justify the decisions.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Despite all the BS, Penriths attack was absolute dog shit.
Young Jack Cole partly to blame... Daine Laurie or Schneider as he played SL would have been way better choices

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite everything, penrif are 0/3 even though they are by far the most dominant team I've seen in 20 years. Is it the scheduling? Did they not put everything into it? I don't know, but the results show they struggle against English premiership sides. There's not even too many Aussie imports in this Wigan side.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Penrith, roosters and storm are the best exponents of using blockers, downtowns etc... will be interesting how the new rules effect them during the season.