Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are these Allardyce to United rumours true? Surely not?

But it seems as tho it's coming from a good source?
Heard this again today. Can't be right, surely?

I've got a feeling United will get top 5. Madness if it happens but ...

I guess if that happens, Sam is off?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no way they sack ten haag now
You wouldn't think it? I mean, they should be I don't think they will.

Weird I keep seeing Sam's name everywhere.

They'll get top 5 and the fan base will be creaming their pants again only to be let down ... again.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You wouldn't think it? I mean, they should be I don't think they will.

Weird I keep seeing Sam's name everywhere.

They'll get top 5 and the fan base will be creaming their pants again only to be let down ... again.
sacking coaches every 2 seasons is dumb and gets u nowhere im sure he'll come good once the wage bill and all the high paid players are gone

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
come on as if u dont want him to stay
I would give my views on this, but I'd hate to upset @jmaamary so I'll let this one through to the keeper.

I'll continue to say I just don't think he's good enough for United who should be aiming for titles not finishing 4th.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would give my views on this, but I'd hate to upset @jmaamary so I'll let this one through to the keeper.

I'll continue to say I just don't think he's good enough for United who should be aiming for titles not finishing 4th.
Say what you want … I’m all for banter and but all you do is basically get a rise out of the supporters. If it was funny or engaging im all for it but unfortunately you are neither of those

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Say what you want … I’m all for banter and but all you do is basically get a rise out of the supporters. If it was funny or engaging im all for it but unfortunately you are neither of those
Nah. You clearly don't follow me enough mate.

I'm hilarious. And incredibly engaging.

Clearly you just don't get it ... Lol

And, tbc you clearly told me to stop with the shit jokes about wanting Ten Haag to stay on which is what I was referring to.

So the "Say what you want" comes across as a bit hollow, that's all.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean injuries haven't exactly helped but we cant really use that as much of an excuse as all teams suffer from them.
Maybe with the whole club ownership thing cleared up and with the club seemingly going in a better direction things will improve? I mean, they're not far off from top 4.

But ... When I watch United I still have no idea what there style / way / vision is for the way they play.

I don't see any Ten Haag imprint other than using individual brilliance and counter attack?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mean injuries haven't exactly helped but we cant really use that as much of an excuse as all teams suffer from them.
His recent quotes are ok tho as Ten Haag has had some shockers before.

"I think it's too quick to say we've turned a corner," says Ten Hag, whose team are unbeaten after six games in 2024.

"We're not there yet. We're back in the race but this club as a minimum want to be in the top four, as a minimum. But I feel we're now heading in the right direction."

Easy run of games coming up so a chance to inject some positivity amongst the playing group.

Maybe they're on their way ... up?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His recent quotes are ok tho as Ten Haag has had some shockers before.

"I think it's too quick to say we've turned a corner," says Ten Hag, whose team are unbeaten after six games in 2024.

"We're not there yet. We're back in the race but this club as a minimum want to be in the top four, as a minimum. But I feel we're now heading in the right direction."

Easy run of games coming up so a chance to inject some positivity amongst the playing group.

Maybe they're on their way ... up?
give it a rest lol

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
give it a rest lol
Tbh, I'd love to chat about United? I find it really interesting. So, and I realise that this goes against popular opinion, but I'm not always taking the piss on my United takes ...

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tbh, I'd love to chat about United? I find it really interesting. So, and I realise that this goes against popular opinion, but I'm not always taking the piss on my United takes ...
let's just see how they go up against Luton which will be a tough game considering there form at home

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
let's just see how they go up against Luton which will be a tough game considering there form at home
They should kill them but ... Luton have been doing alright of late, right?

Their Dane striker Holberg or something like that seems to be finding some form.

I've honestly got a sneaky feeling they'll come 4th

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They should kill them but ... Luton have been doing alright of late, right?

Their Dane striker Holberg or something like that seems to be finding some form.

I've honestly got a sneaky feeling they'll come 4th
nah 4th is out of spurs and villa
United will finish 6th imo

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nah 4th is out of spurs and villa
United will finish 6th imo
Maybe? I just have a sneaky feeling United go on a run now ...

Btw. Do you every watch Mark Goldbridge? United fan on YouTube? One of my most favourite to
Footy commentators