Official Gus on Twitter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The tweet says he played fantastic and Gus said I’ve been saying that since he was 9.
you don’t think a 9yo can play fantastic?
I didn't read it like that. I read it that he was comparing a then 9 year old Salmon to Wade Graham. I know he has a personal relationship with him already.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everything. Gus making up stories and you lot eating it all up :tearsofjoy:
Gus making up story that he knows some kid since he was 9 and always rated him. Yeah, definitely sounds like a made up story. I mean the man never achieved anything in his life and he needs to make this up in order to look good on Twitter. Makes perfect sense.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't read it like that. I read it that he was comparing a then 9 year old Salmon to Wade Graham. I know he has a personal relationship with him already.
Fair enough. I can see how you could read it that way.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good show can’t wait.
So much better since James Bracey bailed. I really struggle with his north shore style and his suck-up laughing along with Gus. Not that Matt Thompson is a media genius, just more tolerable :-).

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So much better since James Bracey bailed. I really struggle with his north shore style and his suck-up laughing along with Gus. Not that Matt Thompson is a media genius, just more tolerable :-).
Bracey should have stayed with Fox, more suited there.