Offer Made (May)

RXDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
The 1 yr deal was orchestrated from the alamoti camp. 2023 didnt go to plan for him. A multi yr deal from 24 is not lucrative for him rn. It will be after a good yr with Penrith. Hes a gun
So we all know...What position will he be a gun at?????

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Politis went to watch SG Ball to sign Alamoti and not long after Khoury signed him to Top 30. Lost a lot of 2021 due to Covid. Was injured for a chunk 2022 only got 15 cup games. Made his NRL debut in 2023. His peak is still a long way off. Should have been kept and invested in. Yet to turn 20. Local Junior.
Many yrs off his peak. To throw a boom local jnr in the scrap heap after just 1 yr in the top 30 is terrible and u just know it will come back to bite us big time

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
why though? they haven't done anything wrong as of late...

if you don't like what they post than just block and ignore them
It clogs up the forum mate and it’s not really an opinion it’s the same agenda driven bullshit agaisnt Gus and the board time and time again. I agree best thing is to scroll past but it does get annoying

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As above I don’t think it’s an opinion it’s quite obviously an agenda and they are trying to use the forum as the vehicle to evoke change. Failing miserably as well.
well I dont think its an agenda, when they do have some genuine concerns which haven't been addressed

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch how well Alamoti goes when given a chance this year. Flicked way too early from us. Turns 20 this year and only played 1yr of NRL. Local Junior.
So Charlie stains looks Good in Penrith system but is shit at the tigers and now your saying Alamoti will do well cause he is a good player and not that he went to Penrith.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Spelling grammar and punctuation is not a problem for me im proficent in all. The issue (medically proven by an old GP of mine) is that my brain works too fast, much too fast for my fingers on a screen to keep pace with my thoughts or presentation of facts evidence etc. I will preform a spellcheck in professional situations but not on social media like this. Waste of time for the time poor
Baaaahaaaaaa Flipper :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I gotta admit - this was very funny. Kudos.
Ah yes, brain too fast for fingers - I am familiar with this diagnosis. I REDDIT somewhere :-).

Alas you’ve once again come a cropper with the ‘presentation of facts and evidence’ bit. Not even Dr. ‘Dirty John’ Meehan could’ve diagnosed that part…

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it is a valid opinion, i agree with you they are entitled to have their say.

But if they are here misrepresenting the truth to elicit a reaction just to stir shit up, are still entitled to have a say?
the only thing that hasn't been the truth thus far is dreaming saying luai was a done deal which is way off the mark...
everything else has been fair game imo

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
the only thing that hasn't been the truth thus far is dreaming saying luai was a done deal which is way off the mark...
everything else has been fair game imo
Saying there was going to be an election that was going to be a bloodbath? That Khoury didn’t have the numbers? That Warburton would be sacked?
C’mon chief, they’re a deadset gaggle.