Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where Is his power?
When is the last time you saw him bust inside guys?

30 replies in response to me asking why he is so good and all I have is one guy saying we should support him because he doesn’t belong to the white race?

He destroyed 3 defenders v parra in a no try that was taken off him due to an error from a teammate.. They were trying to stop him and he displayed a shitload of power.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Rugby league eye test article, which has its own thread here on the Kennel, lists Alamoti as the worst starter in the NrL.

The guy is just a mess, I can’t believe he gets the support here he does.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Hard to judge this early in his career. Worth persisting with but not on overs. He sounds like he wants to stay so I wouldn’t break the bank to keep him considering the time he’s been at the club.
I just hope he doesn’t end up the next Bradman Best.
Can we do a player swap with Alamoti and Best? Best should be a beast in the right system.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My opinion kiraz into the centres with Wilson outside of him on the wing will do us well. I think Alamoti could do a stint in NSW cup as he's still really young. Just my thoughts.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My opinion kiraz into the centres with Wilson outside of him on the wing will do us well. I think Alamoti could do a stint in NSW cup as he's still really young. Just my thoughts.
This he is only young bull shit doesn't cut it. There have been plenty of blokes play origin and
Internationals at his age. He seems
To be lacking pace which will prevent him from becoming an elite centre. I can't see him picking up a yard of pace as your probably as quick at 19 as you ever will be. He looks like another dynamic back rower to me.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This he is only young bull shit doesn't cut it. There have been plenty of blokes play origin and
To be lacking pace which will prevent him from becoming an elite centre. I can't see him picking up a yard of pace as your probably as quick at 19 as you ever will be. He looks like another dynamic back rower to me.
I don't really rate him to be a backrower I'd think he'd struggle especially in defence. I think with the signing of xerri I can't see Alamoti lasting in FG. Right now I'd prefer 2. Wilson. 3. Averillo 4. Kiraz 5. Addo-Carr.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Averillo is a fucking joke
There may have been some that have played Origin at his age but I’ll guess 0 that have played Origin with 12 first grade games under their belts…

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon @Nasheed is a skinny little white kid, sitting in his Spider-Man undies talking shit
I reckon there’s a little posse of them that probably all share some little basement flat somewhere together to keep costs low as they’d all be on the tax man’s teat .. white singlets and low low jeans thinking they’re all gangsters, they’ve prob all got accounts and jump on each other’s accounts here and there to troll ..

Axel_75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Another thread to bag the players out. Hey we got two points last week, you should be happy.
Here is a positive, Dogs Vs Dragons, the game is tight and there is a big dragons back rower steam rolling his way down field. Alomoti snaps him, the guy doesn't get up.