Explain to me the appeal of Alamoti?

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone I know are scratching their heads what fans see in this guy?
Becoming more divide than Mortimer
I see people here wanting to make him a priority.
All I see is a junior who was known for his elusiveness that has bulked up and has no pace or power.
I thought he did the small thing right but I see he makes a lot of defensive mistakes and errors and only looks good when he gives the Australin winger early ball.

If passing to JAC early gets you so praised you may as well put in Kyle Flanagan there. Would at least nail his tackles.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hard to judge this early in his career. Worth persisting with but not on overs. He sounds like he wants to stay so I wouldn’t break the bank to keep him considering the time he’s been at the club.
I just hope he doesn’t end up the next Bradman Best.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hard to judge this early in his career. Worth persisting with but not on overs. He sounds like he wants to stay so I wouldn’t break the bank to keep him considering the time he’s been at the club.
I just hope he doesn’t end up the next Bradman Best.
I would love him to be Bradman, Best level.

this the thing. He is trying to milk us as well. No ot even cheap which is the one thing he had.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we perma ban IP address or something? These troll fixated agenda profiles are ridiculous. At least Flanaguns ones were kinda over the top sarcastically funny.

This is just plain stupid.

Alamoti is a fucking talent and is still very raw. He gets a chance to keep improving. Bradman Best is another overhyped white boy. He had like 1 good game a few years ago and hes been bang average since. But cause hes a white boy and his name is cool sounding/plays for Newcastle. He gets lots more media hype.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even better .. explain the appeal of the nrlol , apart from being a doggies supporter, this sport is getting lost. What it means to watch the players decide the outcome has vanished. To early to judge on Paul yet, but can definitely judge on how the game is being run, getting over it quick. Worst part is it’s hard to stop watching, so I’m F***** either way !!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can we perma ban IP address or something? These troll fixated agenda profiles are ridiculous. At least Flanaguns ones were kinda over the top sarcastically funny.

Alamoti is a fucking talent and is still very raw. He gets a chance to keep improving. Bradman Best is another overhyped white boy. He had like 1 good game a few years ago and hes been bang average since. But cause hes a white boy and his name is cool sounding/plays for Newcastle. He gets lots more media hype.
Lol now I know you are a fake profile. League is literally just islander hype non stop. Alamoti has shown absolutely nothing to deserve the hype he is getting, it’s just because he’s a fat islander lad.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score

But it's Bradman BEST, not Bradman Average. It's in the name, bro. How can he not be good? :P

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No power? lmao another shit thread from a serial offender
Where Is his power?
When is the last time you saw him bust inside guys?

30 replies in response to me asking why he is so good and all I have is one guy saying we should support him because he doesn’t belong to the white race?