News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

zervos09

New Pup
Reaction score
I think it’s Bailey Hayward think bout it he’s not in the 30

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@billy beane , you were talking about Rajab and Roosters this week... Looks like Politis might be using Frothfield to cause that divide at the dogs.

Hopefully its not Rajab or Hayward who is certainly looking like he will take that last spot in the 30

Rajab has been given every opportunity but is struggling and knows he is not ready.. Would be silly if he thinks he is ready.
Form little snippets i have heard over the years, Politis has always viewed us as his main competition for top dogs of Sydney. Bullfrog and Politis were fierce rivals.

Forget about The Roosters v Souths rivalry ... from the Roosters point of view, it is us.

Would not be surprised if they try to steel some of the thunder we are generating. Every fan i come across is talking Bulldogs, even if they are accusing us of rorting the cap!:D

The kid Rajab is also a top prospect who is blocked somewhat at The Dogs, and i would expect clubs to be interested in him.

Not sure this makes any sense as i had 8 schooners after golf this arvo :tonguewink::tonguewink:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be flanno flop he is the one with the contacts in the media..
He acts like he is a star or has been for us...gus time to move on with the mole of the club and cannot have our inner sanctum conversations in the future getting relayed to the media

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@billy beane , you were talking about Rajab and Roosters this week... Looks like Politis might be using Frothfield to cause that divide at the dogs.

Hopefully its not Rajab or Hayward who is certainly looking like he will take that last spot in the 30

Rajab has been given every opportunity but is struggling and knows he is not ready.. Would be silly if he thinks he is ready.
Why do you say Khaled isn’t ready
Khaled is streets ahead of Bailey and showed this at the World Cup

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disappointed if we loose Rajab, I know we can't keep them all but we need to keep this kid.....
Think we've made a big mistake if we loose this kid to have Reynolds for 12 months...
Let's face it, we have a large Lebanese fan base and this kid will put bums on seats and if he progresses. could be our new Reynolds (fan favorite) ...
The club needs to keep him for a minimum 12months to let him prove himself, convince him/make him believe in himself that there is a opportunity here...

Flanagun, Hayward can go, not even sure how BBO will come back as a player...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both boys ripped in for pre season but Hayward looked way more comfortable in drills and opposed sessions towards the end. Hayward is very professional and alot of people will be impressed with him this year, he is ready...

Love Khaled and his style, rate him highly, very high, best kick in the team and has that X factor about him but he needs to be patient and let his body grow to be able to keep up with the bigger guys.

Kid will be a star one day..

Last edited:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he is not streets ahead, bailey was player of the year last year. Khaled played fullback whislt O'neil played 6. Anyway, they are both not in the same league as KO

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Both boys ripped in for pre season but Hayward looked way more comfortable in drills and opposed sessions towards the end. Hayward is very professional and alot of people will be impressed with him this year, he is ready...

Love Khaled and his style, rate him highly, very high, best kick in the team and has that X factor about him but he needs to be patient and let his body grow to be able to keep up with the bigger guys.

Kid will be a star one day..
in the oppossed sessions last week Averillo burned Khaleb twice to score tries.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh well if someone is , let them go I'm afraid