News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Rajab or BBO I’d guess. Off his efforts at the World Cup I could see clubs going for Rajab. BBO could be looking to move back up north where his family is

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be abit disappointed if it were Rajab but at the same time, we have signed Chrichton and this Karl kid on decent transactions which suggests they are first choice for future fullback and halfback spots.

I couldn't blame any of the lower graders. Especially since Gus made comments like "our next gun halfback is already in the club"

What kind of statement is that when you then go out and sign 2 players to fill spine positions?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@billy beane , you were talking about Rajab and Roosters this week... Looks like Politis might be using Frothfield to cause that divide at the dogs.

Hopefully its not Rajab or Hayward who is certainly looking like he will take that last spot in the 30

Rajab has been given every opportunity but is struggling and knows he is not ready.. Would be silly if he thinks he is ready.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It could be Burton...

With JR a moral for 5/8th, this new kid Karl at halfback and Chrichton a moral for a centre spot, Burton must be feeling the heat and just wants out!

Has to be! Those comments about never leaving and Belmore being hoem was just a big throw off.. Damn you Burtos! haha

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s fucking embarrassing that the Telegraph still employs him. He wrote about 20 stories last year about Burton leaving. He then blamed JAC getting left out of origin because he joined us.

I reckon a ban of his stories on the kennel is a must