Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to both 2012 and 2014. Bloody hurts thinking about it.
I wasn’t at the 2014 game so I’ve gotta ask, how the hell did you put up with all that Rabbitohs pre game celebration crap, it was sickening, the bell ringing and them playing their fucking victory song before the game had even started.

The mother in law came in she’d been out shopping, heard all that and asked if the game was already over ..

No way we were ever going to be allowed to win that game, I’ll never watch it again, it was one huge south’s wankfest …

Then they had the nerve to fine the club for coming out late, the most sickening GF ever ..

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wasn’t at the 2014 game so I’ve gotta ask, how the hell did you put up with all that Rabbitohs pre game celebration crap, it was sickening, the bell ringing and them playing their fucking victory song before the game had even started.

The mother in law came in she’d been out shopping, heard all that and asked if the game was already over ..

No way we were ever going to be allowed to win that game, I’ll never watch it again, it was one huge south’s wankfest …

Then they had the nerve to fine the club for coming out late, the most sickening GF ever ..
I went with all bunnies supporters and was stirring them up. Telling them that it’s embarrassing that they’re carrying on like they’ve already won and it’ll be even more embarrassing when the doggies win. Thought we were right in the game til souths got a dodgy decision then scored right after. That broke us and souths ran away with it.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with all bunnies supporters and was stirring them up. Telling them that it’s embarrassing that they’re carrying on like they’ve already won and it’ll be even more embarrassing when the doggies win. Thought we were right in the game til souths got a dodgy decision then scored right after. That broke us and souths ran away with it.
I think if we got on top there was always going to be a dodgy decision or 2 … Greenburg & Co. already had that day tagged as one massive Packer, Crowe and South Sydney fairytale .. all the old boys were wheeled in, the bell was dusted off and all the money power men were there …

Can you imagine how that day would of looked if they lost …. nope that GF was only ever going to go one way …

Greenburg was the biggest A/licker of money men and ratings I’ve ever seen, also think he followed that up in 2015 with the Cowboys fairytale win and again in 2016 with the Sharks fairytale win …

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if we got on top there was always going to be a dodgy decision or 2 … Greenburg & Co. already had that day tagged as one massive Packer, Crowe and South Sydney fairytale .. all the old boys were wheeled in, the bell was dusted off and all the money power men were there …

Can you imagine how that day would of looked if they lost …. nope that GF was only ever going to go one way …

Greenburg was the biggest A/licker of money men and ratings I’ve ever seen, also think he followed that up in 2015 with the Cowboys fairytale win and again in 2016 with the Sharks fairytale win …
Goldstein I mean Greenburg only ever used the Bulldogs as a stepping stone to get into those big cushy potions he is now enjoying.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Great interview. Like that Cam is focusing on the Now, without making any great statements or promises. Good to hear too that Burto is happy and settled.
very good interview, seems like reynolds doing all the right things. CC is very calm, love his approach

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
very good interview, seems like reynolds doing all the right things. CC is very calm, love his approach
It is the ultimate Dog's fairytale story, dog is god, dog is gone, dog is aboard and now returns to be the alpha dog . . . .Rip into 'em grub . . . . .remember Belmore . . .I'll never forget that night