The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Hi la familiars,

I stumbled across this on Facebook....check out the shape the 'gun and Corey Allan are in. Opposition teams will be quivering with fear when they see those guns and washboard abs. Putting in the work on day one, baby! Not sure who the skinny bloke in the middle is. Is that Luke Thompson? far out, man. That bro has to put in some work!

Anyway, look at this photo and get hyped, brethren and sestren! I am as excited as Reed Mahoney was when he found out the club was being sponsored by KFC.

Woof woof, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Please don't post your spank bank material on the forum. Namaste
So I'm not allowed to be excited about the 'gun and Corey looking totally jacked? Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm only thinking about footy, baby!

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hi la familiars,

I stumbled across this on Facebook....check out the shape the 'gun and Corey Allan are in. Opposition teams will be quivering with fear when they see those guns and washboard abs. Putting in the work on day one, baby! Not sure who the skinny bloke in the middle is. Is that Luke Thompson? far out, man. That bro has to put in some work!

Anyway, look at this photo and get hyped, brethren and sestren! I am as excited as Reed Mahoney was when he found out the club was being sponsored by KFC.

Woof woof, baby!
Last time I heard Flanagan was operating on a heart pacemaker...
Has he done a heart transplant? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Last time I heard Flanagan was operating on a heart pacemaker...
Has he done a heart transplant? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Heart of solid gold, baby...pumping ice water through my veins....boom!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
can you honestly go one day without posting a rubbish thread
A) My threads are not rubbish
B) I don't post most days,let alone every day, but I have been thinking of increasing my output.