Official Gus on Twitter

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone ask gus how his meeting with Nathan brown and his management went please

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lock obviously
Yeh figured that I guess, didn't see that much from him in 2021 let alone this year when he fell right out of favour.
Hopefully overprices himself which I think he or his management have done before.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeh figured that I guess, didn't see that much from him in 2021 let alone this year when he fell right out of favour.
Hopefully overprices himself which I think he or his management have done before.
He’s a solid player. Not fancy but has a motor and runs and tackles all day.
Shouldn’t cost to much and is pretty similar to jacko

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s a solid player. Not fancy but has a motor and runs and tackles all day.
Shouldn’t cost to much and is pretty similar to jacko
Now that you put it that way fair point..cost then is the key! His options might be fewer now but he was knocking back 550K it was reported iirc.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Now that you put it that way fair point..cost then is the key! His options might be fewer now but he was knocking back 550K it was reported iirc.
It’s been a while and he still hasn’t found a club so hopefully he takes abit less.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus always says he’s had a busy morning, busy meeting ect but never gives us a clue on what it is. I get he’s keeping the media guessing, but don’t leave the fans dry. Not a fan of how quite the club is regarding signings and other news now. Has Kikau, Mahoney and co had a proper social media reveal yet?