Reaction score
Pickford is fucking shit England won’t win with him

my money is on France

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think suspicions were raised when the English fans weren't rioting:

What a joke, this World Cup has been tainted since Qatar "Brought" it. It's going to be shit, which is a shame as I love the World Cup itself. It honestly never should have been held in Qatar. Fuck Fifa the corrupt *****.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cant wait for the first story to break that English fans have been arrested for consuming alcohol illegally.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nkunku ruled out of the world cup for France

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Talk of 8 Ecuadorian players bribed to lose the opening match to Qatar 1-0 . :dizzy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
First time I don't give a flying fuck about the WC...
Was about to say the same man.. It's weird.. Russia hosting was bad enough but Qatar hosting is fucked up..

Seeing how journalists and tourists are being treated, the conditions the workers have suffered in, the human rights issues, the fake crowds.. Way less real fans so no real atmosphere.. All the games being played in one city in country that no one had a connection to..

Even the timing of it being in November is weird.. It's a joke that they ever got the tournament and the World Cup will suffer because of it.. The corruption at FIFA is insane.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was about to say the same man.. It's weird.. Russia hosting was bad enough but Qatar hosting is fucked up..

Seeing how journalists and tourists are being treated, the conditions the workers have suffered in, the human rights issues, the fake crowds.. Way less real fans so no real atmosphere.. All the games being played in one city in country that no one had a connection to..

Even the timing of it being in November is weird.. It's a joke that they ever got the tournament and the World Cup will suffer because of it.. The corruption at FIFA is insane.
I don't think I've had much interest in a WC for at least a few versions now.
Haven't checked when does it end?
Definitely a shit place I agree, the scheduling had something to do with it being that from 1 December is their coolest time of the year I believe but the bids and hoopla around that bullshit and innuendos of bribes..it's just a shitshow and that process has been that way for years too.
I'm going to watch some of it initially when a game looks appealing and the time of the game is suitable.
I'm 3 hours behind Sydney so I see there are some for me 3am games but plenty of ones at midnight, 9pm and 6pm which all suit, I think the time zone is mostly OK for Aussies and maybe a bit better for you Eastern staters.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
its going to be the equivalent of covid 19 bubble champions, no one really acknowledges them

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sucked in to the corrupt FIFA sellouts. Qatar will be reimbursed as the worst hosts ever for a WC, for many reasons .
They don't care. This is more about them flexing on the world stage and showing they can dictate terms to the biggest tournament in the world. The elite can still drink at the WC, just not the fans...