Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong with a train and trial redemption deal.
Kid was a gun before he fucked up and if he does find that form again I hope it's for the Bulldogs not against the Bulldogs.

3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
12. Skelton
The problem with Xerri is two years into his suspension he blabbered something about taking responsibility but then said:
“For all you haters calling me a drug cheat, you all have no clue how much I put in the work to be where I was."
The question is, does he still object to being called a drug cheat? Is her angry about how others look at him?
Happy to give someone a second chance, even after 4 years out of the game, but they must make an unqualified admission of guilt first.
Not, "I made a mistake, but.... there was more to it, .... I'm not a drug cheat......"
Until that happens he should not be allowed anywhere near Alamoti, Skelton or Kiraz.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think it’s more while he cheated with gear you don’t get to where he was without busting your ass. Steroids don’t make you an nrl athlete. I got no doubt it gives him some sort of edge and probably recovery but yeh I think he’s just saying he wasn’t their alone from gear anymore than if we started juicing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it’s more while he cheated with gear you don’t get to where he was without busting your ass. Steroids don’t make you an nrl athlete. I got no doubt it gives him some sort of edge and probably recovery but yeh I think he’s just saying he wasn’t their alone from gear anymore than if we started juicing
Most think you just inject juice and wake up looking like Arnnie with no work lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most think you just inject juice and wake up looking like Arnnie with no work lol
Shit is that not how it works?!?
That was my planned go to in order to finally get buff for summer this year….:tearsofjoy:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I juiced last night and nothing happened, im off to get a refund now
Next your going to deflate me and tell me the Swiss pump I have on back order is of no benefit either….my plans of a summer spent shirt off in budgie smugglers is in ruins…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Next your going to deflate me and tell me the Swiss pump I have on back order is of no benefit either….my plans of a summer spent shirt off in budgie smugglers is in ruins…
Wouldn't know bro lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Worth the punt for sure. Easily could be our best centre if he gets back to what he was. Yes he was on the juice (tons of ***** have been in the nrl he just got caught). Yes he’s been out 4 years. He’s also 22-23? A decade ahead of he sorts his shit.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we do it's on much lower pay than he would of been getting by now if he didn't fk up. He's def not a walk up starter though. Needs reggie time to shake off the rust and get match fit.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we do it's on much lower pay than he would of been getting by now if he didn't fk up. He's def not a walk up starter though. Needs reggie time to shake off the rust and get match fit.
If he didn’t fuck up he would probably be playing for the roosters now and in the World Cup squad

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's crazy how you have NRL players missing 4 years and the same offence in the NFL is I think only a 6 game suspension?