Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ofahengaue and Pole props, Hastings lock, if Brooks moves on Hastings to the halves, Ofa lock and they're probs a prop short, Seyfarth and Dias bench options
They have that Stefan Oku-something as their prop too don’t forget!
He was injured a bit this season, but when he’s on, can be a handful

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d love stefan to be in blue and white.

Haas was our mark for me.

Dunno where to as only he sounded an option with tapine and jfh locked up and happy.

Seems like back to drawing board unless leinu or Klem come over and even then they aren’t that category though still offer something.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Do they still have big Stefano?
Yep forgot about him, dropped out of favour a bit but I think he has potential to be quality, he picked up an injury late this year

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Leniu signing for 2023 would be a game changer signing for our forward pack. Throw Leniu in with what we have now (King, Thommo, TPJ, Kikau, RFM, Pele, Davey) and lead by Mahoney, then I’m really starting to feel good about this pack again.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spencer Leniu and Charlie Staines set to be forced out at seasons end due to salary cap pressure.
Should we line up an offer for Leniu?
Probably .... but he plays limited minutes as does Pele, TPJ and Patolo.

King and Thompson are our only options to churn out sixty odd mins with Vaughan's departure.

After them we are looking at Tanner who is a real goer but undersized.

Maybe RFM is an option but again undersized at prop.

I would LOVE Klemmer, thought he was very good last season and definitely wants out from the Knights. Would be pissed off if he joins The Tigers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Would be massive news if true. He's exactly what our pack needs. You'd think we'd be more of an attractive option than Saints or the Tigers etc. Especially with the Ciraldo/Panthers connection.. But I won't get my hopes up til anything is confirmed.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

King and Thompson are our only options to churn out sixty odd mins with Vaughan's departure.

I would LOVE Klemmer, thought he was very good last season and definitely wants out from the Knights. Would be pissed off if he joins The Tigers.
Sutton can play big minutes

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You and fucking Klemmer.

Doubt we'd sign him and Leniu though. One or the other?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Im thinking by pretending to want Chrichton, we have bumped his value and now Penrith have decided on letting Leinu go rather than Chrichton. They can't keep them all on big money, so my guess is another master stroke from Gus and we actually are getting the player we really wanted and Penrith pay overs for Chrichton. We are more stacked for backs depth than we are for middle forwards. Im happy if the dominoes fall this way..

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im thinking by pretending to want Chrichton, we have bumped his value and now Penrith have decided on letting Leinu go rather than Chrichton. They can't keep them all on big money, so my guess is another master stroke from Gus and we actually are getting the player we really wanted and Penrith pay overs for Chrichton. We are more stacked for backs depth than we are for middle forwards. Im happy if the dominoes fall this way..
I reckon we are thin in both areas.

Try picking a back five as things stand at the moment ... it is pretty average irrespective of what combo you come up with.

Fox and Kiraz are probably the only two universal picks.