Mitchell Moses

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how can one claim that Moses will be a bulldog in 24 when dollars and contracts cannot be signed until after Nov 1?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect BTown how can anyone guarantee that Mitchell Moses will be at the dogs based on a gentlemen's verbal agreeement ?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reliably informed that Mitchell Moses will be in the blue’n’white from 2024.

3 year deal.
It might be time to consider kneecapping one our own players if this cunt signs for us
how can one claim that Moses will be a bulldog in 24 when dollars and contracts cannot be signed until after Nov 1?
Hall, Polglase and the other cut signed for south's 1 min after the trade window opened many years ago. People talk...
there is a gentlemen’s verbal agreement in place. Just wait and see
Fuck

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all due respect BTown how can anyone guarantee that Mitchell Moses will be at the dogs based on a gentlemen's verbal agreeement ?
That's the thing...
You can be sold a vision (coach, other players, lifestyle, facilities etc) but you'd have to be naive to think money isn't discussed at some point....
It might not be all the dotted i's and crossed t's, but if they say something like we are looking at signing a top tier halfback and are willing to pay 800k - 1M for the right candidate, would you be interested?

Come Nov 1, your form will dictate if you are on the low or high end of the scale.

Reality is that they are probably talking detailed money but not announcing anything till a contract changes hands

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the thing...
You can be sold a vision (coach, other players, lifestyle, facilities etc) but you'd have to be naive to think money isn't discussed at some point....
It might not be all the dotted i's and crossed t's, but if they say something like we are looking at signing a top tier halfback and are willing to pay 800k - 1M for the right candidate, would you be interested?

Come Nov 1, your form will dictate if you are on the low or high end of the scale.

Reality is that they are probably talking detailed money but not announcing anything till a contract changes hands
So until a contract is signed no one can say he will be with the dogs in 2024....but BTown is eluding to the fact that it is a done deal...which clearly it isn”t

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So until a contract is signed no one can say he will be with the dogs in 2024....but BTown is eluding to the fact that it is a done deal...which clearly it isn”t
pig put the text book down.

I’ll use the kikau example again. He was photographed in our colours 2nd week of November. Do u think he wasn’t a done deal until Nov 1 only? He was locked in well before

same case here. Everyone talks before the deadline. And in many cases deals are done albeit in an unofficial manner

stop being a cuck for the rules

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pig put the text book down.

I’ll use the kikau example again. He was photographed in our colours 2nd week of November. Do u think he wasn’t a done deal until Nov 1 only? He was locked in well before

same case here. Everyone talks before the deadline. And in many cases deals are done albeit in an unofficial manner

stop being a cuck for the rules
Ok you really seem so sure this is a done deal.....let’s see what happens....

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only salt you are seeing is the samples in your vagina. Plus i’m so confident your full of shit, i’m risking myself being here on the kennel forever if Moses signs.
That isn't salt,

It is sand

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok you really seem so sure this is a done deal.....let’s see what happens....
Yep I hope he is on the money..should find out in a week or so? Moses would be back in town in the next few days from the UK too I guess.
And for 2024 I reckon we still have shit to deal with for 23 sadly...
@ASSASSIN I'm getting vibes your on his iggy list? Lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It might be time to consider kneecapping one our own players if this cunt signs for us

Hall, Polglase and the other cut signed for south's 1 min after the trade window opened many years ago. People talk...

Fuck
Shane Marteene was the other guy. It was dodgy as fuck when they announced it a minute after the window opened. Luckily we didn't care as it was three players who were replaceable squad players... But it proves what you're saying that a lot of the time these deals are sorted out months in advance.

It also shows how desperate Souths were at the time the first several years after coming back into the comp that they had to break the rule and go to such secretive measures to secure those three players. Haha..