News Dogs enter race for $1m Moses signature as Gus pulls off Sydney raid: Jimmy Brings

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
8 tackles and 7 missed tackles from Moses.. But supposedly defence isn't important..
Before people blame the Lebanese teammates or the fact that they were playing Australia for those bad stats, Douhehi made 20 tackles and only missed 3 in the same circumstances.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Said the same thing about Napa. Once they're in blue and white, and especially if they're performing, the hate just melts away
At least we're not going after fucking Hastings or Brooks
Napa may be a bad example there. By the time he left I wanted to punch him more.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we signed Moses it wouldnt be because we had the biggest cheque, but we do have the best chance of a premiership carrot.
True but also depends on the individual and what they’re capable of after footy.

Telling people you have a premiership at 50 years old or making a few hundred k extra over a few years means different things to different people.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honest question. Do we need a top top half?

Yes, of course it'd be easier but we've played finals and succeeded with the Hughes brothers in the halves. And Keating at one point from memory?

If the right player isn't out there then so be it I say. We'll still get back to where we once were
I think the issue of having a bang average half is massively compounded by having a dud fullback. I don’t think any modern day nrl team can compete without an accomplished 1 or 7

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Moses is the ultimate bridesmaid and he will continue to be so at the Eels.

• Falling short in finals
  • Missing out on blues selection
  • Playing for Lebanon when he really wants to play for Australia

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tough decision for Moses... Not.

Does he stay at Eels be the bridesmaid or does he form a top 4 and origin/Australian halves combo with Burton.

If he is a bottle job he will choose the former.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Told all you ***** months ago didn’t wanna believe me did ya
I'd say a fair few still don't when will it be announced, any idea on that??
IF it happens there is gonna be a few ppl shitty by the looks lol
Cap should be 11.5 mil+ for 24, money or shortage of same not an issue imo.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told all you ***** months ago didn’t wanna believe me did ya
Well you said he will be in the dogs colurs in 2024....he hasn't actually signed a contract with the dogs so I wouldn't be so cocky