Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I actually don’t mind losses like this. We competed against a good side but our weaknesses were pretty clearly exposed.

The main one being that Burton is pretty much a one man team. Against good opposition he is our only threat. The 1, 7 and 9 didn’t offer much today. They go ok against ordinary teams but they don’t threaten the top teams. On the other hand all 4 of the cowboys spine are genuine options in attack.
Maybe it's why they are 2nd and we are 12th.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always said I wanted him but I never agreed with what we paid for him, massive overs. Hopefully Wayne is sniffing around.
Really? You judge the man of 1 game? He's been 1 of our best forwards along with King this season. By the way, he was outstanding starting at 8 at the Broncos and isn't a 13 off the bench.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Potter got the bench rotations wrong today

The pack were out in their feet and he left fresh legs ZDC and Patolo off for 70 mins

TPJ also needs to start as he does fk all off the bench

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na not three haha but yh, definitely get someone a lot more reliable.
Haha yeah I'm probably pushing it with three but there's a shitload of money tied in up those two and neither of them provide any value. Still spewing that Vaughan is leaving.b

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still think we are better off going with a big body over ZDC. Waste of an interchange spot

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still think we are better off going with a big body over ZDC. Waste of an interchange spot
Was calling for Edwards to take his spot all week.

14. Edwards
15. Thompson
16. TPJ (lazy house cat)
17. Potato

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You on the cans Baz?
If not maybe you should be.
I’m feeling no pain :-).

Never said you were an idiot and don’t think that.
But I’m not going to call cheating when it’s clear other factors were at play, most of which you’ve called out - TPJ was garbage, Burto mistakes like kicking out on the full, general poor field position in a number of sets and others not on their game in general.

We weren’t robbed. We weren’t good enough.
WTF.. If you didn’t read my sarcasm that’s your issue mate. I’m having a supporter moment nothing more nothing less. I don’t need a lecture from you about why we lost, that was pretty obvious. Comparing me to @AlzzBulldog…?

Thought better of you.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Run out of time, they were still zippy in the final ten, hope people's issues aren't being used.
Ref was a cock.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
BENCH

Potter needs to change up the bench because we are not getting enough value there

Thompson surely back next week will help immensely and I would add Skelton as well for strike.

ZDC can fk off