Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So much negative comments. We are 10 all with the team coming second and have had only 42% possession.

No doubt we need to improve the second half against the wind but if we can get more possession we are a big chance
Couldnt agree more. Been a pretty solid effort so far. Just need to fix up a few effort things and come out strong again.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Their bench had much greater impact than ours - ours actually was bad. TPJ was not hitting the line hard - all their bench players were!

I hope Potter points out that fact and puts a challenge up to RFM and TPJ to run harder and only think of offloads after they have busted the line first.

I do not have a good feeling about the second half - they have the breeze, the momentum, the class, consistency and a superior bench.

Who knows, the breeze can change and TPJ can go bipolar lol

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Playing into breeze isn't an issue for us second.. ball will come on nicely as we move up field just like cows worked out in final minutes of 1st half.. my concern is Burns still and his defence and communication with Flanno and Jacko both coming across to shut down his positional errors.

I wanna see more Fox and Averillo through the middle this half getting metres around the ruck.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d be pretty happy to see the hammer join us as our fullback. Burton kicking, The fox and the hammer chasing

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way everyone is going on you’d think we are down by 20.

We have had less ball and making more errors than our opponents, fingers crossed we back it up when we go back out there

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to muscle up in defence

Easy easy yards at the moment

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we might get blown away here tbh. Their forwards too strong for us

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Burns can’t handle Leilua

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did blocker just call Burns a good defender?