Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dreams are free, but you must be high, bro. I organise the team well, BBO couldn’t organise a chook raffle. He’ll never replace me. The team would suffer if he did.
Maybe organising ok and defend ok but fmd a 7 that can’t kick and gets caught on the last pretty much every time he touches it is shit, he does not offer much.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That hand wacked Averillo on the tryline - for that lady bunker ref to say there was nothing in it when it is clear on video is really concerning. He even had to go into HIA.
To add to that, the challenge was the call of knock on, which she didn't even mention or look at, kinda showed me that the lady upstairs wasn't paying any attention.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to let the boys off this week tbh the officiating in crucial areas of the field was so bad 3-4 times

Dom Young drop
2 tries off forward passes
Avo high tackle not called

Would’ve been another 30+ win easy imo
Dont forget when he blew a penalty when JAC had made a break and was away. Ridiculous performance by the ref but we did bomb some attacking chances so we should have scored 40 even with the ref's mistakes

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not pathetic, all things considered. We're just unfit and suffering from a poor pre-season under Ferris. We don't have the energy to put in 80 minutes, with how much we're moving in the first halves. It's only been 2 months.
I disagree we were the better team in the first half doing all the attack had all the ball the knights should have been the team with no energy defending so much,too many errors aswell shouldn’t have been that close

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well compared to the beginning of the season.. OH YEAH!!!
Ps. Defence was great in that second half..
Wrapped the ball up quite well so that's really improved.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Maybe organising ok and defend ok but fmd a 7 that can’t kick and gets caught on the last pretty much every time he touches it is shit, he does not offer much.
I think I’m the best we’ve got, bro…. If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be playing. The kicking isn’t tgst much of a problem when we have Burto’s boot. And I think dying eith the bell on the 5th on attacking position is a strategic thing we do donetones when we are ahead of the game. I’m not the only one who does it.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a highlight play between Fox/Burto and Schoup gets involved and stuffs up!

No light bulb moment from him unfortunately.

That was just so embarrassing for him after all the who har of the Burto kicks for JAC.
I'm pretty sure it's not the first time he has done that. He gets in the way a lot.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have explained previously where my interest in league is.
I have been involved in the game for too long at too many different levels to be interested in supporting any one team.
That might be difficult for you to grasp, but it shouldn’t be.

There are things to like about every team in the comp. And things to dislike about every team in the comp.

Although, I will confess, I have a problem with the Dolphins as a club.
There are too many teams and not enough talent already.
And they are already talking about an 18th team. That’s ridiculous.

Cheers,
RW.
Then as a neutral, do you support the game, in it's current form? Are you in agreeance with the six again and the captain's challenge and the bunker dissecting every play of the game and still stuffing it up?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I’m the best we’ve got, bro…. If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be playing. The kicking isn’t tgst much of a problem when we have Burto’s boot. And I think dying eith the bell on the 5th on attacking position is a strategic thing we do donetones when we are ahead of the game. I’m not the only one who does it.
Dude you're so bad the club is looking at Hastings FFS. The dude looks crippled and yet Gus thinks he would be an upgrade on you.
You wont be starting 7 when Ciraldo is here

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Dude you're so bad the club is looking at Hastings FFS. The dude looks crippled and yet Gus thinks he would be an upgrade on you.
You wont be starting 7 when Ciraldo is here
Hahaha so true, honestly Flanagan is one of the few players that hasn't looked any better since Barrett got the boot, tells you something about him

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
TPJ - 10 runs, 96m (32 post contact)
Stimson - 10 runs, 110m (49 post contact)

Firstly, that is an indictment on the Knights' defence... but secondly what the hell is going on with TPJ? Is there still a back issue or other niggle?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, I love you but you are fkn rubbish

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What’s with Pangai getting about 7 minutes these days lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Schoupp played well but some of his actions / decisions give me the impression he needs to be more interest in "team" than "me".

I'd like to see bbo at 14. Zdc I believe has peaked. Bbo to Half when he comes on and Flanagan to dummy half.