Pride Jersey Pt.2

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Ofcourse you can, i mentioned it earlier... All lives are governed by ones beliefs and though processors. One who doesn't understand an individual has similar voices in their head is just ignorance.

I can actually say the fact my comments and opinions are questioned in regards to a religious belief is another bit of ignorance.. Not once mentioned religion nor compared it to any religious material.. My opinion is formed on the basis of a humans mental aptitude. Everybody has desires, everybody is tempted, just whether you consider them enough to be against your morality is what places you on your path.

*noted* I cant argue against that comment, the fact is there will always be an us vs them.. Regardless on which side of the fence a cause is always going to prove its worth over another's. In this case Alphabets crying for acceptance? One questions the beggars motive....

Nothing wrong with a little peaceful circle jerk, Its just nobody wants a full load dumped on them do they.... or do they?
Ignorance eh? Religion - no you didn't and you should. You related being gay to an addiction no different to drugs/alcohol and it starts with a thought or belief. I could argue that being religious is no different and leads to thought processes with poor societal outcomes. What is worse for society as a whole? Good question.

And it doesn't have to be us vs them unless you choose to make it so. Why is that? A religious belief.

Funny how collective Protestants are tolerant of LGBTIQ yet catholics as a collective are not? Why is that? Is there two different Gods? Or is this mans interpretation?

And I'll assume your joke is based on the idea that LGBTIQ want the full load. I'm good with that - as long as its their choice.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
My bedroom preferences?? Are you on crack or too many holistic Covid treatments. I’ve been married for 35+ years and bat only for the hetro team.

If want to discuss issues no problem, but keep your bent issues to yourself.
Not saying you specifically I'm generalizing but I would expect you knew that but chose to do the screech thing.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not saying you specifically I'm generalizing but I would expect you knew that but chose to do the screech thing.
Fuck you are a Wally, the screech thing..? You are a typical outraged minority. Your argument is weak but if you say it over and over enough it becomes reality, to you.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Covid or this fractured discussion. You were always going to take the questionable view.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Fuck you are a Wally, the screech thing..? You are a typical outraged minority. Your argument is weak but if you say it over and over enough it becomes reality, to you.

Doesn’t matter if it’s Covid or this fractured discussion. You were always going to take the questionable view.
My questionable view on covid - where there is risk there must be choice - the true toll of vaccine injuries will never be known because of many various factors.

So controversial. How very anti For the greater good of me

On the pride jersey rainbow parade - so you think we need even more rainbows? :tearsofjoy:

I know people who've had adverse reactions as do they know of others. I dont know anyone who hates or ridicules gays, when's vaccine injury round :tearsofjoy:

Ooohh what an edgy reality

And so your immediate response was screech

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Many reasons why God tempts one to be gay, Life is a test after all isnt it? (religious perspective)

Science is still proving science is science...

1, 3 are mentally related platforms whilst 2 is a form of physical deformity.. Your points reaffirm my theory?

Pushing my false beliefs? Careful now your starting push an envelope addressed to yourself...

Why is a homosexual so different from somebody who has the desire and/or addiction to something else? What about a pedo? Are they born pedo's too?
"I'm not pushing my false beliefs, I just believe that being gay is a choice"

It wouldn't be any more messed up if you said, "being black is choice. Don't be black"

It's very homophobic but that's OK because I know for a fact that your God doesn't exist. You were tricked into believing in a God that's actually Satan and unfortunately you are going to spend eternity in hell.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rainbow lights at Melbourne’s Shrine of Remembrance cancelled due to abuse.
Just leaving this hear couldn't be fucked starting another thread for something that will be shit canned in a week

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Rainbow lights at Melbourne’s Shrine of Remembrance cancelled due to abuse.
Just leaving this hear couldn't be fucked starting another thread for something that will be shit canned in a week
Yeh dont get mostly why we have to make a point of honouring a sub group within a group of people. Not sure how thats being inclusive at all. Its being selective. Things like the Shrine of remembrance are already for EVERYBODY who served and not just the gay or non gay portions. Why highlight a part of a group? Were they any more important than the others? Was anybody honouring veterans who arent gay only? Do we need to be told to honour the gay ones?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeh dont get mostly why we have to make a point of honouring a sub group within a group of people. Not sure how thats being inclusive at all. Its being selective. Things like the Shrine of remembrance are already for EVERYBODY who served and not just the gay or non gay portions. Why highlight a part of a group? Were they any more important than the others? Was anybody honouring veterans who arent gay only? Do we need to be told to honour the gay ones?
I understand, the rainbow people haven't really been on a equal footing for a long time , but is this an over correction, or they just catching up ,I dunno ,some of this seems a little bit forced, and by forced I mean are straight people panicked and jumping on the rainbow express,because they fear the might be labelled otherwise (if that makes some sense) I know a handful of gay dudes a few transexuals and I know they don't speak for their whole community, but I've never seen one with any rainbow gear never once heard them complain this should be done that should be done ect. Our main conversation is beer music and food. I know you have your cancerous social media type but that's amongst all walks of life.
Everyone wants their own identity thats cool I couldn't give a shit we are all human but is all this uniting us or driving a wedge fucked if I know.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I understand, the rainbow people haven't really been on a equal footing for a long time , but is this an over correction, or they just catching up ,I dunno ,some of this seems a little bit forced, and by forced I mean are straight people panicked and jumping on the rainbow express,because they fear the might be labelled otherwise (if that makes some sense) I know a handful of gay dudes a few transexuals and I know they don't speak for their whole community, but I've never seen one with any rainbow gear never once heard them complain this should be done that should be done ect. Our main conversation is beer music and food. I know you have your cancerous social media type but that's amongst all walks of life.
Everyone wants their own identity thats cool I couldn't give a shit we are all human but is all this uniting us or driving a wedge fucked if I know.
Yeh "over correction" is right about many things these days. For me the word inclusion means everyone, but then to make something about a group of people (a jersey about being gay or shrine in pro gay colours) isnt being inclusive at all, its highlighting a group within a group. Its excluding non gay people. Before they added the rainbow colours, the jersey was about the team whatever you are, the shrine was about everyone who served non just gay people. Adding the colours is being exclusive!

Should i honour a footballer because he is gay? Or honour a good footballer because hes a good footballer?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If there was a Christian round or Muslim round there would be players refusing to wear those jerseys too and I just don't see the big deal about it. If you do or don't wear it who cares.

The concerted efforts are out of proportion with the public sentiments anyhow.

What makes Ian Roberts or any gay persons want for everyone to wear the jerseys anymore valid than the persons feelings who doesn't want to wear it? What's concerning is that there are those that would want to cancel culture those who refuse to bow down to the rainbow gods

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeh "over correction" is right about many things these days. For me the word inclusion means everyone, but then to make something about a group of people (a jersey about being gay or shrine in pro gay colours) isnt being inclusive at all, its highlighting a group within a group. Its excluding non gay people. Before they added the rainbow colours, the jersey was about the team whatever you are, the shrine was about everyone who served non just gay people. Adding the colours is being exclusive!

Should i honour a footballer because he is gay? Or honour a good footballer because hes a good footballer?
Curious whether you feel the same way about indigenous round? Ticks all your boxes.....

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not footy related but more to the point I tried to make earlier in this thread
Of we’re does this rainbow stuff stop, why do we constantly being bombarded, society has accepted this so why do we paint every fuckin thing in multi colours
5EC9D062-3DC5-4A51-96D8-9E8CAE189929.jpeg5EC9D062-3DC5-4A51-96D8-9E8CAE189929.jpeg

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not footy related but more to the point I tried to make earlier in this thread
Of we’re does this rainbow stuff stop, why do we constantly being bombarded, society has accepted this so why do we paint every fuckin thing in multi colours
View attachment 57698View attachment 57698
Shouldn't have been there in the first place, it's a place of remembrance and respect not a agenda.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regarding the Toby Rudolf news, i know he loves asses cos i got a video of him kissing a stripper's ass :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I am all for no judgment to people.

If a man is sexually attracted to another man, good on him.

If a man is attracted to an amercian bullfrog, good on him.

If a man is attracted to an almighty diety, good on him.

If a man is attracted to an almighty diety that tells him not to accept a man that is attracted to another man, I am not for it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am all for no judgment to people.

If a man is sexually attracted to another man, good on him.

If a man is attracted to an amercian bullfrog, good on him.

If a man is attracted to an almighty diety, good on him.

If a man is attracted to an almighty diety that tells him not to accept a man that is attracted to another man, I am not for it.
As long as the frog has consented :grinning:

A gay mate sent me this this morning...

1659307088381.png

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ignorance eh? Religion - no you didn't and you should. You related being gay to an addiction no different to drugs/alcohol and it starts with a thought or belief. I could argue that being religious is no different and leads to thought processes with poor societal outcomes. What is worse for society as a whole? Good question.

And it doesn't have to be us vs them unless you choose to make it so. Why is that? A religious belief.

Funny how collective Protestants are tolerant of LGBTIQ yet catholics as a collective are not? Why is that? Is there two different Gods? Or is this mans interpretation?

And I'll assume your joke is based on the idea that LGBTIQ want the full load. I'm good with that - as long as its their choice.
Misinterpreted me and probably my fault as it was late and i was buggered. I was saying my thought process and belief does not stem from a religious perspective... It is based on the opinion that a thought process such as following your desires is why people choose to be gay. The comparison to an addiction such as drugs or alcohol is silly but its only an example of the measurement of ones mental capacity... I could use bondage or choosing to masturbate to hentai as an example if thats better?

In regards to protestants and catholics, proves my point or our points further tbh. Religions along with homosexuality are based on a thought process, Protestants and Catholics are religious sects derived from different perspectives or schools of thought. You have a belief, you role with it, that is ones thought process and based on ones morality is where the basis of choice comes from. This is my argument...

Adding to that If Homosexuals are born with it than people who follow a religion and born with it too? I think were looking at another situation of us vs them as i can see a disagreement on the horizon? Another point, its not religion willing to argue, it comes from different perspectives.

Sneaky one to lighten up the mood. As said THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. Just don't portray somebody with a different view or perspective as if they are the problem. Is that fair?