Opinion Ava Seumanufagai

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s problem with big Ava? Been injured all year, and got limited minutes, with his most minutes being 37 twice.

In those games, he averaged 123 metres, 55 pcm, and made 52 tackles with 0 missed.

Also was our only forward alongside Thompson with any go forward last year, and is still signed on for 2023, so stop acting like he’s leaving

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s everyone’s problem with big Ava? Been injured all year, and got limited minutes, with his most minutes being 37 twice.

In those games, he averaged 123 metres, 55 pcm, and made 52 tackles with 0 missed.

Also was our only forward alongside Thompson with any go forward last year, and is still signed on for 2023, so stop acting like he’s leaving
Are you arguing with those little voices in your head?!?

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lol, he's a fraud. Tevita Pangai Junior needs to teach him how play. :tearsofjoy: Seumanufagai and Waddell don't deserve a contract and it needs to be terminated ASAP!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, he's a fraud. Tevita Pangai Junior needs to teach him how play. :tearsofjoy: Seumanufagai and Waddell don't deserve a contract and it needs to be terminated ASAP!
I'm not sure if you're a troll or not very bright. But Seumanufagai was probably our best forward last year and he wasn't on a big salary. He's not flashy, but regardless of that he's a hard worker and he's not an easy player to stop.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're a troll or not very bright. But Seumanufagai was probably our best forward last year and he wasn't on a big salary. He's not flashy, but regardless of that he's a hard worker and he's not an easy player to stop.
Yeah ok lol, he get's eaten by hookers and only had 1 hit last year on Shaun Lane. Plus the blokes 32 and is on his last year so it doesn't matter.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Best forward in a wooden spoon team, let that sink in!

The expectations have been rock bottom at this club for 5 years and fans are jizzing over mediocrity.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've always liked Ava. He's one of our few forwards who can bend the line everytime he runs. He's big. I never understood even with Potter why he never got way more minutes

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ava is a good player. It’s just that retard kid Omar that hates him. Ava must of pumped mrs Hamadan or something
Ava was in the line to give mrs H one that ran out the door…I was 6th, he was 4 spots behind me, 16 spots in front of @Flanagun…who was nowhere near last…

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed's gone fishing again.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best forward in a wooden spoon team, let that sink in!

The expectations have been rock bottom at this club for 5 years and fans are jizzing over mediocrity.
We're not jizzing over his performance. But when I hear people say mediocrity, I think of Napa on his best day for us. Big Ava isn't a rep level forward, but he's not a mediocre one either. Just because we got the wooden spoon, doesn't mean we shouldn't have respect for players that actually played well.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ava is a good player. It’s just that retard kid Omar that hates him. Ava must of pumped mrs Hamadan or something
well everyone else already has, so it was only fair ava got a go too

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

He’s 1000 times better than Patolo who actually puzzles me how he gets a game anymore. Has been injured but prior to injury still wasn’t getting any games at all.