Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waddell suspended for 5 weeks.

I'm guessing that means Morrin straight in, and probably Edwards 18th man.

Personally I'd prefer we dropped Patolo to 18th man (he offers nothing), and give Edwards a shot.

Also.. Jackson at #13, expect him to get in the way all game. At least in second row he could only shit up one side of the field.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on the squad named no Waddell no rfm I would like to see Schoupp move to backrow and Casey into the centres - and play an increasingly expansive game against the Knights. Move them around n take the pressure off the Doggies middles. Forward depth is under serious pressure.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this isn't related to the thread but these are all our ex-Bulldog players currently playing for any team in the NRL:

Damien Cook, David Klemmer, Martin Taupau, Christian Crichton, Isaiah Tass, Tommy Talau, Dale Finucane, Moses Mbye, Corey Thompson, Aaron Woods, Nick Cotric, Adam Eillot, Matt Frawley, Corey Harawira-Naera, Zac Woolford, Aiden Tolman, Jeremy Marshall-King, Connelly Lemuelu, Kieran Foran, Nick Meaney, Reimis Smith, Aaron Pene, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Jack Hetherington, Shaun Lane, Ofahiki Ogden, Makahesi Makatoa, Bailey Simsonsson, Chris Smith, Ben Marschke, Renouf Atoni, Adam Keighran, Brent Naden, Laitia Moceidreke, Fa’amanu Brown, Morgan Harper, Royce Hunt, Herman Ese'ese, Richard Kennar

Not much great loses to be honest.

Jayden Okunbor, Corey Waddell, Corey Allan, Luke Thompson and Ava Seumanufagai need to go tho, they're horrible, except for Thompson but he isn't worth his money. Don't understand how we keep these flops and let go of players in that list (not talking about Tolman, Lane, Foran, Naden, Ogden and more).
Strongly disagree re Ava!
At close to minimum he is very much worth the position.
Positive role model for the lower grades & does a job in 1sts when given the opportunity.
Not everyone signed can be $500k players!!

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In true Stimson spirit he is very lazy and leaving it till the closing weeks of his contract expiration.
In his defence, with Ferris gone he is probably not having a double big mac with donut buns & a thick shake for each meal....seems lighter & more impactful..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rfm came over after the game and we spoke to him for a good 5-10 mins where he signed autographs and took pics
He didn’t look to be injured or in any form of pain
Am I missing something or was it needled at halftime and he still didn’t feel the pain ???
needles usually wear off by the end of a half..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rfm came over after the game and we spoke to him for a good 5-10 mins where he signed autographs and took pics
He didn’t look to be injured or in any form of pain
Am I missing something or was it needled at halftime and he still didn’t feel the pain ???
He looks to be holding it during the team song..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His NSW cup stats are actually impressive. Nice work rate and racks up some solid stats. Hopefully some other NSW cup forwards make the leap for a debut before the end of the year. Desperately need some diamonds with our forward pack situation going forward.