Declan Casey debut

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A worry for me is that club considers Casey a first grade player. His performance today is how he plays.

He only debuted to injuries
Huh? So which one is it then?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A worry for me is that club considers Casey a first grade player. His performance today is how he plays. He only debuted to injuries but anyone who has seen him play in flegg and NSW cup know he is a mistakeathon, followed by a send off and occasionally something freaky with no defence in between. There are dozens of better more consistent outside backs in sgball, flegg n NSW cup than Casey okunbor n lumelume.

How he went today wasn't surprising.
You answer the question as to why he played...Okunbor and Lumelume are our other options lol. Thought Toia should've been ahead of him though.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't even keep him in nsw cup or mounties, we should have way higher standards for all grades. Move the shit and get as many Penrith and Parra juniors in.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You answer the question as to why he played...Okunbor and Lumelume are our other options lol. Thought Toia should've been ahead of him though.
Why did Toia get overlooked? He isn't as bad as decked-lan.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Felt for the bloke I’m sure he has plenty of talent in him tough night to make a debut and the concussion rubbed salt in the wound hopefully he’ll come back better

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of bagging but does anyone know if the kid is OK?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He isn't way too good for cup, literally got dropped and couldn't make the 17 at times.
Havnt really watched much NSW cup, but I can see why he was dropped LOL

Probably one of the most forgettable debuts ever.

Hate to be insensitive but hes lucky he won't remember it too lol