Official Gus on Twitter

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully we get another prop Vaughans size, not many available. 5 spots left, look at body shapes we have alot of same size fowards fighting for backrow spots, Need TPJ, King, RFM, kikau, plus another big prop.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully we get another prop Vaughans size, not many available. 5 spots left, look at body shapes we have alot of same size fowards fighting for backrow spots, Need TPJ, King, RFM, kikau, plus another big prop.
We should target Franklin Pele from the sharks he would look menacing in a dogs jersey running of the back fence.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got flamed for hating this signing lol.
If you knew the guy you would understand he puts in alot of work to push for a spot and is a good guy to have in a squad to help build a culture. He is also a min wager and a versatile backline player with experience who is happy to play anywhere anytime. Decent fill in when called upon.

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
The club’s nsw cup props are fairly good in Makatoa, Tanner, Edwards… Also, our Flegg side boys who have moved up to Nsw cup look good in Hipoi, Hughes and Todd.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The club’s nsw cup props are fairly good in Makatoa, Tanner, Edwards… Also, our Flegg side boys who have moved up to Nsw cup look good in Hipoi, Hughes and Todd.
Edwards is ordinary every-time i watch him.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haven’t seen this anywhere, did you make threads about them?
If I recall correctly, I think he may have said something a little too personal like -

"I hope Gus is Going Hard For Royce Hunt"

- That would suggest that Gus really likes him & I would suggest that Gus isn't the only one going Hard for him by the continued push for him.