Opinion NRL 360

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took one for the team and watched it.

1. Paul Kent has been struck by lightning and actually praised Gus. Said he was smart enough not to chase a coach who wouldn’t suit our club at this time. He bagged the shit out of the tigers for the Ciraldo debacle

2. Braith is not a fan of Potters coaching. I actually forgot he played under him at the tigers. Basically called him simple. Kent then said that’s what we need. Both agreed Baz over coached us .

It was actually half watchable tonight .
Yes I recall a few weeks ago both Braith and James Graham said Potter was not the man for the job. This was a little concerning as both had previously been coached by Potter

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's because the Titans are irrelevant and no one cares about them. Even when we copped it week after week and they devoted 60% of every show bagging us, I took that as a compliment as it shows how big a club we are and they know we have a huge fanbase or that most other fans hate us. So whether we're good or shit, we're always relevant unlike most clubs.
Talkin Sport said the same thing.... nobody, even QLDers, don't give a fuck about them.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No-one will ever know what we pay.
As usual it’ll all just be speculation and gossip.
It's going to be interesting to hear what the media says we paid*

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Burton got 1m, but he's not worth that. It'd be like the Ponga and Knights deal. Luai's on 700k at a top team. Burton's probably better on potential and we're a bottom team... somewhere between 700k and 1m. We can't lose him so it's going to be interesting to hear what we pay...
He’s 22 and playing origin. I see him as a future captain. 1 mil might be a bit over but it’ll be worth it.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe simple isn't a bad thing Folkes wasn't a coaching mastermind & he won a premiership
Not the best example you could have come up with. We should have won at least three, probably four, premierships during the Folkes era. And who knows what the number might have been if Folkes hadn't squeezed out JT.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She’s put on a bit of weight but her tits are bigger than your head haha. I’d take one for the team there but still refuse to watch NRL360
I haven’t watched 360 for years due to their hatred towards our club.
Constant trash talking and making up stories like that stupid drone thing is embarrassing.
It’s a shame I would love to see a good show regarding NRL topics and clubs in general , they all tow the line like little school kids can’t upset buzz/ Kent
Thanks for taking one for the team well done lol

Malla

Reaction score
Kent admits Gus knows how to run a club

What a surprise lol

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus must be giving Jobels an absurd amount of business...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I haven’t watched 360 for years due to their hatred towards our club.
Constant trash talking and making up stories like that stupid drone thing is embarrassing.
It’s a shame I would love to see a good show regarding NRL topics and clubs in general , they all tow the line like little school kids can’t upset buzz/ Kent
Thanks for taking one for the team well done lol
I agree and just can’t stand watching that little prick Kent. Actually, that show has always had a few fuckwits on it