Other News Source Cameron Munster

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, to me the FG before HT showed weakness. I know every point counts in a GF but that just felt like weakness.
Weakness?
That field goal came just before the Tupou try and turned a 1 point advantage into 7 from memory.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Weakness?
That field goal came just before the Tupou try and turned a 1 point advantage into 7 from memory.
Will need to check.

My recollection is that the field goal came very close to half time ie was the last scoring play of the first half

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Weakness?
Apologies Marki - you were right!

Here's the write up.

"Just after the 30 minute mark, Brett Finch kicked a field goal to give Sydney a narrow 7–6 lead. Two minutes later Anthony Tupou made a 30-metre break for Sydney before passing to teammate Anthony Minichiello to cross under the posts with Fitzgibbon converting to give Sydney a 13–6 lead."

I must be getting old because I could have sworn the field goal came after the try.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Weakness?
First half FG usually come back and bite teams in the arse.

That FG was their last point scored.

EDIT: just read the previous post. I too thought the FG was the last point.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apologies Marki - you were right!

Here's the write up.

"Just after the 30 minute mark, Brett Finch kicked a field goal to give Sydney a narrow 7–6 lead. Two minutes later Anthony Tupou made a 30-metre break for Sydney before passing to teammate Anthony Minichiello to cross under the posts with Fitzgibbon converting to give Sydney a 13–6 lead."

I must be getting old because I could have sworn the field goal came after the try.
I fell for it too. Old age lol

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Soward is a massive feline but that steaming piece of shit Steve Clark cost us the minor premiership.
Yeah - that's a good call actually.

Without Clark's bullsh*t decision, the Milkman was just another pussy taking a dive because he was out of position to make the tackle.

So yeah it was Clark. He hated us.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Storm have upped their offer and according to Anasta they're in the "ballpark", a more competitive offer to what he's expecting clubs like the Dolphins will offer, I'd say Storm are now at 1m.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Storm have upped their offer and according to Anasta they're in the "ballpark", a more competitive offer to what he's expecting clubs like the Dolphins will offer, I'd say Storm are now at 1m.
Which means they won't be able to afford any international forwards if the cap is legitimate.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which means they won't be able to afford any international forwards if the cap is legitimate.
Storm don’t need international forwards, just blokes that will run through brick walls for 2-300K, the spine does the rest

Malla

Reaction score
Honestly I still reckon Munster goes Dolphins
He will earn around 1.5mil a season
He will live like a king up in Brissy
Imagine the third party and sponsorships
He’s achieved everything he can achieve in footy and his manager is on TV every week trying to up his value the bloke is going to take the $$$

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dolphins marquee player for 24 will probably end up being David Fafita.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you mean if their cap is legitimate??? Last time they were giving away speedboats with every house and land package :grinning:
The best one though was Scott Prince. Had a Gold Coast waterfront house built for free that's probably worth something like $7 million now.