Burton pictured with dogs powerbrokers

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We love Burton and he's going to be a God amongst men with our fan base if we and Burton continue as projected in the next 2-3 years. We just need to do everything as a club and fan base to make sure Burton knows we love him (and we've already done a good job at that). So that means more worshipping and chanting at games :D .

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We love Burton and he's going to be a God amongst men with our fan base if we and Burton continue as projected in the next 2-3 years. We just need to do everything as a club and fan base to make sure Burton knows we love him (and we've already done a good job at that). So that means more worshipping and chanting at games :D .
More worshipping and chanting at games? Are you for real?I see how JAC reacts to things he does for the blue and whites compared to Burtons reaction. I'd cheer JAC who kisses the emblem before I'd think of worshipping Burto, who I (and many on social media) look at as being a bit of a cold fish. We gave him the big break to play first grade in his preferred position so I will applaud each time he shows us he's a gun 5/8th.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More worshipping and chanting at games? Are you for real?I see how JAC reacts to things he does for the blue and whites compared to Burtons reaction. I'd cheer JAC who kisses the emblem before I'd think of worshipping Burto, who I (and many on social media) look at as being a bit of a cold fish. We gave him the big break to play first grade in his preferred position so I will applaud each time he shows us he's a gun 5/8th.
He's more reserved than JAC but shows plenty of passion for the jersey.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s a fucking winner mate. He’ll celebrate only when he wins. You haven’t seen him after that roosters game grabbing the emblem like it was his child. He’s a reserved kid from the country

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I appreciate your opinion Mr. Burton isn't a five-eighth. We love JAC too.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
these powerbrokers should be careful at least in one regard... and that is putting Burton up on a pedestal to the detriment of the rest of the playing group... we don't want Burton alienated from his teammates

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope they were keeping that Whisky Sour topped up for him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
these powerbrokers should be careful at least in one regard... and that is putting Burton up on a pedestal to the detriment of the rest of the playing group... we don't want Burton alienated from his teammates
True but in context, he’s the only Dogs player that made it into the Origin squad and they’re simply showing their support for his efforts. He’s a humble kid, the players band around him.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or it could go the other way, this could encourage his team mates to go to another level on the field. Nothing like the confidence you get when you play with winners. The only way I see Burton getting alienated from his team mates is if Burton lets this get to his head, but from all reports Burton is a humble kid with his head screwed on.

Malla

Reaction score
Telling ya when Burton lifts us back to the top 8 and eventually into the mix to win comps, he will be seen as an all time great.

However, we need to ignore what is being written. It is all rubbish from a bunch of journo's who have no clue what is going on within the club. When was the last time journo's were ever right about anything to do with Dogs? Even from the whole drones saga lol ignore it.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Telling ya when Burton lifts us back to the top 8 and eventually into the mix to win comps, he will be seen as an all time great.

However, we need to ignore what is being written. It is all rubbish from a bunch of journo's who have no clue what is going on within the club. When was the last time journo's were ever right about anything to do with Dogs? Even from the whole drones saga lol ignore it.
100%