Opinion RFM

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amongst many, one thing I was buzzing with yesterday was RFM, first week or two I felt he seemed abit lightweight and easy to tackle but thats clearly because he was getting back into the swing of things, he was brilliant yesterday, real unit, looks like hes getting better everyweek, very damaging ball runner, exciting to see!

Dan2

Waterboy
Reaction score
He does not seem to be running hard yet. Still nervous about his recent injury? If we can get him going we can be a extremely good line running second rower

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good player and glad he's back. Always rated him
He was rubbished alot whilst injured through no fault of his. His name came up regularly to offload as deadwood as if he was there to prove his form.
When fit he earns his keep . He's the least of our problems.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A Des find.. just saying ;p .. keeper for sure..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he’s being chased by the tigers and 2 others clubs. Michael Carayannis was talking about it as if he was pretty much gone. Hope it’s not true.
Surely if we offer him a contract he takes it, regardleas of the amount. We have stuck by him for the past 2 uears and helped him get his career back on track. Thats got to be worth something!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely if we offer him a contract he takes it, regardleas of the amount. We have stuck by him for the past 2 uears and helped him get his career back on track. Thats got to be worth something!
After we farked up his rehab the first time, set him back almost a full season, he could justifiably have a negative view. I don’t think so, he seems very happy to be back playing in the blue & white.

Always a Bulldog

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After we farked up his rehab the first time, set him back almost a full season, he could justifiably have a negative view. I don’t think so, he seems very happy to be back playing in the blue & white.

Always a Bulldog
We didnt fuck up anything. The surgeon is accountable, not us! It cost the club even more money to get the second opinion and further operations. So its definitely not on us.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray will go to the highest bidder. It’s a business, careers are short and “family comes first” which is a shame especially given how much money the club has invested for him to be sidelined. But that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Foran was the same to an extent.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ray will go to the highest bidder. It’s a business, careers are short and “family comes first” which is a shame especially given how much money the club has invested for him to be sidelined. But that’s the way the cookie crumbles. Foran was the same to an extent.
I dont think he will.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One bloke I'd really hate to see leave, especially after the saga of his foot injury. He has come back better than ever amazingly. Like seriously, how do you not play footy for what was it, a year? Then come back and be one of our hardest blokes to tackle. Farkin club better not let him go!

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One bloke I'd really hate to see leave, especially after the saga of his foot injury. He has come back better than ever amazingly. Like seriously, how do you not play footy for what was it, a year? Then come back and be one of our hardest blokes to tackle. Farkin club better not let him go!
Hate to see RFM leave but how does he play left edge when Kikau arrives next year?

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to see RFM leave but how does he play left edge when Kikau arrives next year?
I’m sure we can throw him in somewhere in the middle we need him to stay one of our best good to see him back and fit