Jordan Samrani

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haahaahaa...massive dogs fans. This kid ticks all the boxes. Know the family really well. Real Athlete and a top footballer. Had 4 clubs offer him contracts but chose the team he supported growing up. Gus and sharp were absolutely brilliant in the negotiations to the point of calling his parents regularly. They were impressed. This was lacking under our previous non existing pathways. Well done Gus and Co.
Your youngest brother was telling me about him for the last two weeks Lol

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Who is the 3rd and where is it being televised?
Kayo/Fox tonight 7:30 (Womens at 5:30pm) - 9GEM as well.

Paul Alamoti
THomas Duffy (At Bulldogs next year).
Coach of the NSW team is Andrew Ryan who I am sure is putting in a good word for the Bulldogs.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like pikachu at the broncos? What happened to that guy. Has he done anything?
i dont think hes even played grade up there. tougher to get a start up there with capewell, riki, carrigan, robati, palasia, ahead of him. oh well, he made his bed

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
gus said no on twitter, there is your answer
Cmon…. The same Gus that’s stated he’s spoken to no prospective coaches about the Bulldogs!
Tell me again what he tweeted about JMK weeks ago? He’s gooooone to the Dolphins!

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cmon…. The same Gus that’s stated he’s spoken to no prospective coaches about the Bulldogs!
Tell me again what he tweeted about JMK weeks ago? He’s gooooone to the Dolphins!
dont shoot the messenger

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Kayo/Fox tonight 7:30 (Womens at 5:30pm) - 9GEM as well.

Paul Alamoti
THomas Duffy (At Bulldogs next year).
Coach of the NSW team is Andrew Ryan who I am sure is putting in a good word for the Bulldogs.

Thank You Sir!!

Yes good signing, he really stood out coming through the juniors rep program at the sharks .. played in the centres .
Standing out at the sharks is no yard stick. Ask Lichaa lol

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think hes even played grade up there. tougher to get a start up there with capewell, riki, carrigan, robati, palasia, ahead of him. oh well, he made his bed
think he played like 5 minutes then got sent to the bin. I don't know how much more he played if at all.