Other News Source Cameron Munster

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Gus looked really awkward next to Munster, like a boyfriend that had just bee rejected by a girl sitting next to him

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best player in the world, can’t dominate a game that much with the world’s elite without being numero uno.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Munster said something in jest to Gus as he left the panel... I missed it, but it looked like Munster was geeing him up.

I have a feeling there have been enquiries between Gus, Anasta and Munster which is a good thing.

Waldo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he said “don’t do that to us Gus” not sure what he means by that??
Probs cause Gus was saying how good a win it was for Queensland winning game 1 basically geeing them up for the series and Munster said it as like a touch wood thing, commentators curse haha

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Riteo new theory time:

Munster openly came out to the media and said “I will be here as long as Bellamy is here”. Munster signed until 2023. Bellamy agreed to coach 2023 but signed to be involved until 2027. Storm wouldn’t stand in his way though after everything he has done.

Munster and Bellamy in the Blue and White in 2024! Slater caretaker coach in 2023 and then guided by Bellamy for a year or 2.

Ahh fuck it. Who are we kidding? It’s Madge with Nathan Brown as assistant.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
there's going to be some angry people throwing their toys out of their cot

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he said “don’t do that to us Gus” not sure what he means by that??
Probs cause Gus was saying how good a win it was for Queensland winning game 1 basically geeing them up for the series and Munster said it as like a touch wood thing, commentators curse haha
Munster meant Gus shouldn't make QLD feel they virtually have the series won by simply winning the first game. As Munster said, a couple of years ago QLD won the first game in Sydney then lost the other two. Munster obviously thinks it's a ploy by Gus to give them a false sense of security so they think they don't have to give their all (100%) in the next 2 games.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anasta was a Souths supporter growing up, and claimed he signed for us because we were the one club that stood by Souths when they were being kicked out of the NRL. The he signed for the club that tried harder than any other to get rid of Souths.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anasta was a Souths supporter growing up, and claimed he signed for us because we were the one club that stood by Souths when they were being kicked out of the NRL. The he signed for the club that tried harder than any other to get rid of Souths.
As they say… money talks

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We will be interested in every gun player off contract in 2024