Upcoming Australian election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit rich from a dole bludging coward hiding on the internet haha. You know you wouldn’t say any of this to someone’s face, that’s the big difference between us bitch
Sure you triggered little shit, believe what you want.

You're too stupid to realise how much of a joke you are and think you're some big tough man!!!

Go on please do tell me more how I'm threatening legal action LMFAO how much of an insecure bitch do you have to be to make up the garbage you do to get people to side with you

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sure you triggered little shit, believe what you want.

You're too stupid to realise how much of a joke you are and think you're some big tough man!!!

Go on please do tell me more how I'm threatening legal action LMFAO how much of an insecure bitch do you have to be to make up the garbage you do to get people to side with you
Yap yap yap. PM me if you’d like. We all know your M.O. I’ve got the PMs about you threatening legal action after you were called a mongol & other things about being Turkish & on the dole I won’t repeat here. I know all so keep pushing (please)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yap yap yap. PM me if you’d like. We all know your M.O. I’ve got the PMs about you threatening legal action after you were called a mongol & other things about being Turkish & on the dole I won’t repeat here. I know all so keep pushing (please)
Lmfao

You've got nothing you loser. Things that never happened

Making shit up, you've had all this time to PM those supposed PMs to me to prove it but nah its just BS posts in the forum

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lmfao

You've got nothing you loser. Things that never happened

Making shit up, you've had all this time to PM those supposed PMs to me to prove it but nah its just BS posts in the forum
Why would I? I’d rather keep them up my sleeve. There’s plenty more info & PMs don’t worry. I wasn’t telling you to PM me to discuss that anyway tough guy

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That would be right in a real world. But all these politicians have an agenda. Some of the lefty agenda is abominable.
The Greens epitomise the lefty agenda. Who really wants that.
Both wings have agendas. You're just picking the flavour that you like.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt anyone in business in Australia is "celebrating" Labor at the wheel.
Depends on the business model and who the target market is. I know that the town I live in has seen plenty of people have to tighten their belts to the point where Target and Big W shut up shop. You'd think they were both stores where people on low budgets would rely on. But the reality of the last government was that with long stagnation of wage growth people become very frugal. Until your shirt has holes and you can feel the cracks in the pavement through your shoe's you don't need to replace them.

Also in my town there's been 4 coffee shops and numerous restaurants close. Industries like these will be pretty happy if a $5 coffee and a new shirt aren't classed as a small luxury over the next three years.

Plenty of wealthy people might be worried. But put money in the pocket of someone who can cover their needs and still have the bulk of their wage intact and that money doesn't circulate repeatedly like it does when less affluent people get money in their hands.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends on the business model and who the target market is. I know that the town I live in has seen plenty of people have to tighten their belts to the point where Target and Big W shut up shop. You'd think they were both stores where people on low budgets would rely on. But the reality of the last government was that with long stagnation of wage growth people become very frugal. Until your shirt has holes and you can feel the cracks in the pavement through your shoe's you don't need to replace them.

Also in my town there's been 4 coffee shops and numerous restaurants close. Industries like these will be pretty happy if a $5 coffee and a new shirt aren't classed as a small luxury over the next three years.

Plenty of wealthy people might be worried. But put money in the pocket of someone who can cover their needs and still have the bulk of their wage intact and that money doesn't circulate repeatedly like it does when less affluent people get money in their hands.
Yeah, I am not really up for a debate about it Alan, more just venting to be honest. I also know that you dont actually believe everyone in business is rich.

I am more pissed about the Liberal party and how it has have gone from Howard politics into a spiral down with Abbot and Scomo and in between the disgrace known as Turnball. Politics in general makes me sick these days, neither party really stands for anything of substance as the recent campaigns of both major partys showed.

As for the Greens and people that think they are all about the trees...someone please shoot me..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't the angry orange use the most drone attacks or something like that?
Yep. Each president has set a record number of drone strikes. In Trump's first 6 months he killed more civilians than Obama did in 2 terms.

He was criticised for it, so he pushed through a bill that stopped the military from reporting civilian casualties.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if he is still leading the SS Libtanic in 3 years I'll one be very surprised and two BET up on Labor.
I don't think Libs will risk changing leadership. They lost popularity during the leadership switchup between Abbott-Turnbull-ScoMo. I doubt they'll risk showing more instability. They'll stick with Dutton until they lose the next election, then they'll encourage him to step down and everyone will make him the scapegoat for the failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.