Avoiding back to back spoons

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our season is pretty much done and there's nothing worse than winning back to back spoons like Parra and Newcastle.

Even though there's plenty of games yet to be played, I just want us to win more games than Newcastle to avoid the spoon. Maybe 3 wins will do it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh if we get the spoon this year again nothing short of Munster signing will be sufficient to accept.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh if we get the spoon this year again nothing short of Munster signing will be sufficient to accept.
YES ^^ And

Walsh
Cobbo

To top it off beautifully.. Achievement at its finest

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't be done now, we can't beat the other wooden spoon candidates it's a manifest destiny

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s hard to accept but we are now the clear favourites for the spoon.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our season is pretty much done and there's nothing worse than winning back to back spoons like Parra and Newcastle.

Even though there's plenty of games yet to be played, I just want us to win more games than Newcastle to avoid the spoon. Maybe 3 wins will do it.
Were headed for the spoon sad to say, won't win again this season, too many useless players in the team and not enough quality players.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We get another game at tigers and knights don’t we? Need to win them. Jag some fucking wins we don’t see coming like the roosters game and pray we escape it.

As whoever else said I’ll take 15th ffs. Just not the spoon again.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been so bad the last 5 years, losing so many games in a season and playing g the way they do they deserve the spoon. Does any fan really care about the title wooden spooners any more for bulldogs. I can’t see them winning more than 1-2 games more this year

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The spoon is locked in, the work behind the scenes won't show itself until next season and 2024 where we will have a core group of players we can get behind.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone get down to Belmore next week and make it the fortress of old. We can definitely beat Drags. We have the wood on them and I'm only watching the Tigers game now and think there's a lot to be hopeful for. RFM had a good comeback. Burton, Schoupp and Kiraz are good. If TPJ fires up again and Fox is back and firing, we can get a win next week at least. With Potter getting more time with the team as the season goes on, who knows, we might snag a few more after that.

How Schoupp got binned for putting a bloke flat on his back I'll never know. Soft af. Nu Brown knocked on over the tryline too.

Reactions: 88

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We're on our way to back to back spoons . . . How disturbing

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knights will win 6 or so games how can we top that?