Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pangai benched.

Play Peoples over him?
TPJ might come on and play 50 through the middle and have 6+ offloads and a couple of tackle breaks though and still score well. I did a crazy and brought Harris in, don't ask why.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
TPJ might come on and play 50 through the middle and have 6+ offloads and a couple of tackle breaks though and still score well. I did a crazy and brought Harris in, don't ask why.
Or he could be a fat pea heart and do nothing again.

Max King, Peoples Eater or Pangai. Gotta pick 2. GO.

I almost got Tohu last week as a gamble so I'm not far off being as shit as you lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Or he could be a fat pea heart and do nothing again.

Max King, Peoples Eater or Pangai. Gotta pick 2. GO.

I almost got Tohu last week as a gamble so I'm not far off being as shit as you lol.
True, people's might be the safer option but I'd probably gamble on TPJ.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Jahrome Hughes out again.

Apparently Nick Meaney will play fullback with Tyran Wishart or Jayden Nikorima halfback.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm surprised Kiraz is only in 1.3% of NRL Fantasy teams. That will get up to about 20% by next week.. He'll go up 70k and be about 330k

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I want to hold Max King til round 13 but he's losing money and playing average at the moment. King and Tuilagi need to go next week I think.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm surprised Kiraz is only in 1.3% of NRL Fantasy teams. That will get up to about 20% by next week.. He'll go up 70k and be about 330k
Everyone will trade him in next week and he will stink it up, it's what has happened to basically every player in SC and every player at the dogs lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone will trade him in next week and he will stink it up, it's what has happened to basically every player in SC and every player at the dogs lol
Haha too true. Whenever everyone jumps on a week late they always stink it up. Thankfully Kiraz has a solid floor with how involved he is and he loves a TB and OL..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha too true. Whenever everyone jumps on a week late they always stink it up. Thankfully Kiraz has a solid floor with how involved he is and he loves a TB and OL..
He's like prime Rapana SC wise

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Haha I also ruined Turbo. Great pick up in Kiraz…
Yeah that's rough for him and anyone that owns him.. It was always the risk.

Thanks bro. Everyone will own him next week though. At least I got his score and saved 70k.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to hold Max King til round 13 but he's losing money and playing average at the moment. King and Tuilagi need to go next week I think.
Save the trade after round 13 unless it’s urgent. His score will help you move up the ranks. Tuilagi to Kiraz for me next week, hoping Harris can bleed more cash and drops under 650k.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why does BA do stupid things? Papali'i has been one of the best edge forwards this season and he moves him to the middle and then benches him...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Save the trade after round 13 unless it’s urgent. His score will help you move up the ranks. Tuilagi to Kiraz for me next week, hoping Harris can bleed more cash and drops under 650k.
I pulled the trigger on Harris this week so he's definitely going to flop and drop in price lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is absolute gun bro and keeper but they are easing his minutes for now.
Yes but he looked absolutely fine last week and was in everything. Warriors are desperate and i feel like he's in for big minutes if he actually starts this week.