nu brown didn’t put the ball down

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for the call to be overturned ahaha.. motherfucker didn’t even put the ball down
And his first try was a knock he
It came out without downward pressure but he was able to sell it good

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And his first try was a knock he
It came out without downward pressure but he was able to sell it good
I was surprised they didn't go upstairs for that try. He got up pretty quick without the ball in his hand and didn't look like he had control. Maybe he did, but I thought it was dodgy on first look

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He always going to the bin for that. I wouldn’t have been shocked if they sent him off tbh. NRL loves to appease the mums.
BS. Don't blame Mums for these decisions. Blame the crazy uncles who run the NRLol.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It makes me laugh they looked at the staggs no try about 50 times last night but because it’s us no a single replay
The ref ruled "try", and there was insufficient footage to show that the ball was, or was not, on the ground for the bunker to overrule. Had he said "no try", they would have looked at it a thousand times for evidence of the ball touching the ground. Being inconclusive they go with the on field call.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
The ref rode the Eels home

I think the got the last 5 penalties and the sin bin call
Same as our game, ten penalties to three and a sin binning, so we can't say that it is only the Dogs who cop the raw end of the ref calls.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Both times Nu “scored” , I told my mates I was watching with that he will go from dummy half

If I can see that from NZ ten beers down then why can’t our useless defenders !!
Nu known for it, but still, the laziness getting to their line and the gaps inviting a barge over and the weakness of goal line defence looked like a complete slow motion reaction to what the next play would be.

This crap of both mentally and physical weakness has been part of the psyche of the team since before the 2014 GF with little bursts of Bulldog play in between.

Des and his influence and methods destroyed this club from top to bottom and the people in charge since have not fixed it.

It's looking insurmountable at this stage and Gus and Potter have a shocking job trying to give these guys back some reason to play other than picking up their cheques cos that's all it looks like they are there for.

Never felt so depressed about our team and it's bc they individually are better than that and should not be stone cold motherless last playing together.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing the ref's/bunker can say or do will justify that wrong decision, if they really want to do right by us they need to come out and admit fault but we know that will never happen.
It always happens regardless of whose coach and whose on our player roster. These calls fuck our confidence and momentum and the club just don't call these fools out. Payton did it and now the cowboys are on fire. Meanwhile at belmore...

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no “ favouritism“ in NRL refereeing……..Graham Anus lee. Move on ..nothing to see here….. this comment sponsored by Sportsbet.
Very good.

Manly got robbed in the second game too.

The call that got me was the penalty against Schoupp at 18-16. We had all the momentum and he got penalised for holding down the player on the first tackle after a Burton kick. It was such a dud call. There is no way he held him down and even if he did it benefited them because half their team was still getting back on side. Total momentum changer.