Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After the Tigers sin-binning and us getting to 18-16, the refereeing was absolutely disgraceful and bordering on corrupt. That final Tigers try was absolute amateur hour. I don't care if the game was over, club should absolutely take the NRL to task over that.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our first half was putrid and some players shouldn’t see first grade again this season.

But deadset that refereeing tonight was one sided. Forward passes missed. Kiraz gets tackled in the air and it’s play on. Schoupp sin bin was a joke. Penalty and report fair and get on with it. And that last try wasn’t a try. Deadset. When it rains it pours.

Poaitives is we scored 22 points in one half. Burton was the focal point of that. Kiraz is a fucking gun. JAC plays I think we win tonight.

Hopefully next week no Dufty and Okunbor.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give Creedence a run at fb and piss Dufty off, Addo-Carr back and put Kira’s in the centers and piss Averillo to anywhere but first grade
Yeah I think it's time for JAC or Toia at fullback. We don't know how to utilise Dufty and his defensive issues come to the fore in our team

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All throughout the game that f&wit had it in for us all night. The final try somehow being confirmed shows what a sham officiating from referees and bunker Is within the NRL.
As Always, it is nothing new for us. I have said it again and again the only way we win games is because we are too strong for the other team regardless of how much help they get.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%

Whether or not it does anything. Go off ya nut ffs.
It actually needs to be Gus making a public statement this week. We don’t have a coach so it won’t be seen as him deflecting.

The officiating tonight was a disgrace. Literally the worst I have ever seen. Of course we suck but so do the tigers.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nsw cup I believe is on the nswrltv tomorrow. See who can play next week in place of dufty Averillo okunbor Stimson Flanagan.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Time to watch the next game now as Reed will be with us next year. Chur