Win win situation

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
with Naden leaving, who knows what else is to come. It seems no one is safe.
However, this situation will show who’s really here for the right reasons.

If Burton fucks off cos barrett got sacked, then we know he’s a cat and it’s better he goes.

if he chooses to ride it out with us then we know we have a good one. I really believe he will stay and we will extend him.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If Burton fucks off cos barrett got sacked, then we know he’s a cat and it’s better he goes.

if he chooses to ride it out with us then we know we have a good one. I really believe he will stay and we will extend him.
If worse comes to worse, the chequebook opens up for munster and all is good again

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a relief Naden is gone! He was torturing me every week with his timely drop balls
To be honest it’s not such a good thing he left when he’s being replaced by Okunbor or Averillo

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If worse comes to worse, the chequebook opens up for munster and all is good again
Wont happen…. You had that f{}cking idiot Anasta jumping on the K{}nty & P1ss Rothfield bandwagon yesterday giving it to Gus. As a player manager, the worst you could ever do is alienate prospective clubs in your clients like he has done

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

This ^^^

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree he was disappointing but okonbor should have gone first imo, unless they gave naden permission to explore and we had someone else lined up beforehand

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wont happen…. You had that f{}cking idiot Anasta jumping on the K{}nty & P1ss Rothfield bandwagon yesterday giving it to Gus. As a player manager, the worst you could ever do is alienate prospective clubs in your clients like he has done
Shows you his character or lack of intelligence actually. To think you could take on a role on that shitshow, while being a player manager is daft as.