Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Naden immediate release

The tigers are honestly the dumbest fucks ever. Mbye, Reynolds and now Naden.

If it wasnt for them we would be even shitter (if thats possible)
I wonder if he plays this week really hope he does

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Naden leave because of Barrett? Assuming they were close...always got picked when he should have got dropped...not a bad loss but man it feels like that happened quickly.
I would say this was done before baz left. There was rumours we were looking at Jaxon Paulo last week, which would make sense if Naden was already gone

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only issue with this is that Naden is JACs cousin isn't he? Hopefully no impact on JAC, will be no loss as he has been a liability in every game. Gus with the quick broom to sweep out the rubbish. I reckon Gus will move on Thompson and TPJ and get JJ into an off field role. We will invest in a 7 and a 1

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Only issue with this is that Naden is JACs cousin isn't he? Hopefully no impact on JAC, will be no loss as he has been a liability in every game. Gus with the quick broom to sweep out the rubbish. I reckon Gus will move on Thompson and TPJ and get JJ into an off field role. We will invest in a 7 and a 1
Thats definitely what needs to happen

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did Naden leave because of Barrett? Assuming they were close...always got picked when he should have got dropped...not a bad loss but man it feels like that happened quickly.
I think Gus just gave him the flick, he was playing like a deer in headlights and he's on decent money.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Topine gets a run. He is not to small, he is as big as Murray and Radley, etc, not as good yet but we have to find out. He is enthusiastic.
He plays with passion for the jersey. That’s more than I can say for most of these flops that get picked week in week out. Topine should always have a spot even on the bench

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Including trials Naden has played shit every game in our colours
Topine is a Gus fav and obviously Baz didn’t rate him

Glad to see the kid back

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ has been one of our better players, I don't get the narrative about moving him on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ has been one of our better players, I don't get the narrative about moving him on
It's because we're paying him way too much and he's being played out of position, that's where the narrative has come from.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Naden going suddenly i reckon Burton is good as gone!
The team is falling apart you need team harmony.
Im more peeved off is this means more of Knockonbor!!

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Naden going suddenly i reckon Burton is good as gone!
The team is falling apart you need team harmony.
Im more peeved off is this means more of Knockonbor!!
I don’t think so. I think Gus will do anything to keep him and I think Burton isn’t the type of guy to back down from a challenge. You could always tell Naden was a fuckwit