Will Hansen get the flick ?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We don't know yet but I'm assuming it is though. He's Baz's mate. I doubt the club would want to continue whatever the relationship or "consultancy" was or that Hansen would even want to without Baz there..
My understanding was his association was beyond Baz - talked to staff across the club about building culture etc. I know - doesn’t mean much. Yes, Baz approached him after the messy Manly exit and may have recommended the club have an association with him but it seems to be beyond just Baz and the board renewed his deal earlier this year. Could be that he’s not allergic to money and will stick around even with no Baz for - you know - ‘stability’ :tearsofjoy:.

Could also be that our new coach from 2023 doesn’t want the arrangement in place so we’ll see.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding was his association was beyond Baz - talked to staff across the club about building culture etc. I know - doesn’t mean much. Yes, Baz approached him after the messy Manly exit and may have recommended the club have an association with him but it seems to be beyond just Baz and the board renewed his deal earlier this year. Could be that he’s not allergic to money and will stick around even with no Baz for - you know - ‘stability’ :tearsofjoy:.

Could also be that our new coach from 2023 doesn’t want the arrangement in place so we’ll see.
Another annal within the Football Department coming under intense scrutiny. Plenty of personnel are breaking out in cold sweats as Gus is on clean out mode; the deadwood clearance has commenced.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Another annal within the Football Department coming under intense scrutiny. Plenty of personnel are breaking out in cold sweats as Gus is on clean out mode; the deadwood clearance has commenced.
Yes yes, you know everything - finger on the pulse! :tearsofjoy:

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His appointment was to sell memberships and some fluff to attract more sponsors and get a positive spin through media. He probably proved his worth from an advertisement perspective. Will be moved on. Club will find another poster boy to put on flyers to recruit sponsors. Money Bill perhaps.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Braith was losing it about the fraud and how barrett hand picked up.
True - those other morons still tried to blame Gould for that, Braith was calling out repeatedly “it’s Barrett’s decision as head coach”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not everything just more knowledgeable when it comes to rugby league facts, you on the other ;-
The Master of hypotheticals
So pleased for you with your self assuredness!
I think your handle is quite appropriate - it’s exactly what I learn from you and your pulsed up finger :-).

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So pleased for you with your self assuredness!
I think your handle is quite appropriate - it’s exactly what I learn from you and your pulsed up finger :-).
There you go again- sharpen up your knowledge of anatomy & physiology DD!
the finger has no pulse! It’s that other appendage that’s pulsed….as well as the thumbs.
I told you Gus is in clean out mode - Many more to come….
Sandercock & Furner will get some reprieve without Baz’s undermining. Expect an improved game plan vs Tigers. They’ll now be given time to show their wares.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There you go again- sharpen up your knowledge of anatomy & physiology DD!
the finger has no pulse! It’s that other appendage that’s pulsed….as well as the thumbs.
I told you Gus is in clean out mode - Many more to come….
Sandercock & Furner will get some reprieve without Baz’s undermining. Expect an improved game plan vs Tigers. They’ll now be given time to show their wares.
I said pulsed up finger.
You know, from having your finger on the pulse?
As you claim yours is?
Yet you launch into some anatomical weirdness…

Well, thanks Sherlock - like Baz was going to be the only one with no further bloodletting.
Anyone could’ve picked more would follow.
So once again I’ve learned…SFA.
Honestly, do you think you’re impressing anyone with your pontification? I assure you the answer is no :-).